Extremely cheap airborne webbing :/

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Mincer, May 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Multicam Airborne Webbing (4 Pouch)

Very cheap, worryingly personally.. Just wondering has anyone had it, was it worth the moneys?? How did it compare to other major brands (dragon/jayjays)

Thanks, Mince.

2. Looks like it is made by dragon, ive hear drop zone supplies in Brize Norton have started doing some. It may be some of their kit?

3. With the Yoke it is still £85 so not that cheap, not sure i like the way it sits at the front ether.

4. Yer ive seen the stuff drop zone sells. I was just wondering had anyone bought it, im debating getting a set for Uk/conventional stuff because alot of the old and bold get a sad on with my Molle kit :/

5. Made by Extra Range/Rangemaster, whatever they're called this week. Cheap for a reason. Avoid.

6. get borris to knock you up a set you wont be disappointed

• Like Like x 1
  7. HHH

HHH LE

Ask the CO's they're selling it.

8. I had a rangemaster 40 ltr (IIRC) daysac... with zips for the side pouches... never had a problem.

9. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

Review here

10. cheers thanks for the review

11. This Tribe

This Tribe Sponsor

We're clearing out that line as the market seems to be entirely Molle belts these days. We sold out of the smaller (three pouch) versions some months ago and have only one of the four pouch versions left. It's priced for a quick sale

I'd say Mav's review is pretty fair BTW.