Extreme stuffyouve done when drunk!....

numbered_3

Old-Salt
Bee, You're contribution(RE: Daysack) has to be a winner!
However a while back (2 months or so) after meeting Bee and Carlos in London i left shiters (Its only natural!) to get on a train at London Victoria to East Croydon! however!...
Once on the train Mr N3 Fell akip and woke up in Haywards Heath???
Where the fuck is that?
After i found out i was on the last one of the trains going back to victoria (via) Warlingham) was i happyabout being 1 mins drive!

MQ in Duesseldorf was on 6th floor. Exterior decoraters had erected scaffolding. I came home from the mess just as birds were starting to sing. Mrs ORC + two or three singlies there for eggas and bacon went inside as usual. I felt challenged to climb the scaffolding - using just the angled nits as there were no laders. They came to MQ window to look into car parl for me just as I knocked on the window from the outside. Spent the rest of the w/end wondering why my shoulders hurt.

G

Goku

numbered_3 said:
Bee, You're contribution(RE: Daysack) has to be a winner!
However a while back (2 months or so) after meeting Bee and Carlos in London i left shiters (Its only natural!) to get on a train at London Victoria to East Croydon! however!...
Once on the train Mr N3 Fell akip and woke up in Haywards Heath???
Where the * is that?
After i found out i was on the last one of the trains going back to victoria (via) Warlingham) was i happyabout being 1 mins drive!
Sounds like we catch the same train.

Many a time I’ve tried to get home from London while pissed, I’ve woken up in Brighton more times than I care to remember only to be lumbered with a £90 taxi home at 2am.

Two weeks ago I got on a train dressed as a monkey after coming back from an office party with a belly full of free booze.
I got on the train at midnight and woke up back at Victoria after falling asleep and going back and forth between Gatwick.

I try and avoid drink heavily in London now :oops:

Goku said:
Two weeks ago I got on a train dressed as a monkey
I'm sure you can be prosecuted for impersonating a Royal Military Policeman! :wink:

Moonhead

Clanker
Urinated on my Grandmother. At her 80th birthday party after an hour of listening to her and her friends talking about problems down below and who slept with americans I decided to have a drinking competition with my old man, a seasoned piss head, and lost badly. I staggered up to go to the loo stood in front of Granny and let loose a bladderfull all over her my mothers carpet and couch with splashes landing as far a field asthe TV and windows. didn't get much in her will.

numbered_3

Old-Salt
I can't even remember writing that original post!
Good lord i must have been f*cking steaming!

Branded myself. Litre bottles of San Miguel made me do it!

Latest Threads