Extreme shock ammo

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by OLDBIGHEAD, Oct 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Over ten years in co-development with Special Operations Groups and Federal Law Enforcement, the new ExtremeShock™ Explosive Entry tactical defense rounds represent the ultimate refinement in lethal bulle More..t technology. The compressed Tungsten-NyTrilium™ Composite fragments upon impact, leaving a wound channel of catastrophic proportions. The expansive fragmentation characteristics of the ExtremeShock rounds transfer the bullets energy in a far faster time span than conventional hollowpoints. The resulting stopping power is utterly devastating. E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=961_1224882864

Tidy :D

2. Soon to be on sale on a street corner near you!! :x :x

3. So, some marketing type think septic hangun owners will be impressed by a video showing the effect of a .50 BMG projectile made of this stuff?

Christ this sort of thing p1sses me off

4. Doubtless it'll be illegal in warfare soon, so I won't bother getting excited.

For $2 a round neither will most sensible shooters.

5. And...?

1. Not legal for military use.

2. Rapid expansion rounds have been around for years. They are really only of use to skymarshals...

6. That is horrific.....talk about Overkill!

lets just hope that the other side don`t get hold of them.

7. ... or prey you are behind cover...