Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same in America, if the don't mention the race of the perpetrator in the news item, you know they're African American.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

SA similar. If it's a honkie it gets mentioned and makes the news. If the victim is black, the outrage is palpable and there will likely be a protest at the court.

Reverse the roles and the only ones who give a shit are the family of the victim.

Maybe because that is inherently a view that means you don't recognise trans people as being of their reassigned gender?

Aaaaand, right on cue

06A3A59D-86EE-40D6-9A91-DCECBA409250.jpeg

Sky News.......snigger.

sky news........ wtf.

2C55F30D-CDBE-4636-90BD-F7BB40CEE416.jpeg

He talked about the difficulties doing his first CFT when his fitness levels weren’t where they are now. Also suggested the sharp shooter is adopted as the standard infantry soldier weapon.

jrwlynch said:
Interesting piece about the bandwagon effect and some of its impacts, in a Guardian piece this morning.

The catch-all description “BAME” has been problematic in terms of Sistah Space navigating financial support, she claims. “It puts every culture in one group and white middle-class in another. The identity, beauty and history of every culture is being lumped into one which is, in itself, discrimination.”

“It would seem anyone from a marginalised group can identify as ‘black’. When it comes to ringfenced funding for BAME groups we frequently find, as African-heritage people, we cannot access those funds as everyone who identifies as ‘politically black’ [such as groups serving Asian or other minority ethnic communities] has already claimed it.”

Mind you, her premise is that there's a huge domestic violence problem among "African and Caribbean-heritage women." And this is everyone else's fault because "It is a dishonour to go to ‘Babylon’ [the police] and report your partner to a system that is destroying us." and “Women want the abuse to stop but we know what happens to black men in police custody,” she says. “These women do not want to risk their abusers being hurt or murdered.”

But, the issue of discovering that you've gone from being "BAME priority!" to "the other BAME groups got there first!" is wryly amusing...

My bold and people try to dispute the fact that those of African descent have on average a 25 % - 30 % lower IQ than whites.
Mind you if you try to google this now on wiki, all you find is a blanket of loads of learned articles trying to dispute it or excuse it with loads of waffle.
The original Harvard report and others also confirming it, seem to have disappeared or been supressed for not being in tune with the latest "woke" thinking!!
It's enough to make a cat laugh.

Hello Tommies,

I know you're all hideously offended...

And just how many people complained? Three. 3. THREE!!! Pssssh. What a weak, pathetic bunch of losers. Does anyone ask why Audi chooses to call the car a "Black Edition"? No... and Audi have just withdrawn an advert for a small girl eating a banana. You couldn't make this crap up.

What's wrong with "big gearknob"? Everyone knows black men tend to have bigger cocks than white men, that's why Holly suggested "once you go black, you'll never go back" was appropriate. I support my staff when they make heartfelt value judgements like that. That's not a slur against black men, and they won't be offended by it. It's obviously small-penised, hyper-sensitive, insecure white men (and generally whitey solider boyz) who will take umbrage at that remark.

The raised fist can't be offensive, it's simply a symbol of Black Power, similar to using a gay rainbow flag or a CND logo. It's just a logo. Although the ASA can shove the raised fist up their arse.

Is this advert really causing SERIOUS and WIDESPREAD offence with just 3 people in the whole UK complaining?? 3 people?? FFS. More then 3 people complain about Land Rovers breaking down EVERY SECOND, for God's sake.

Bear in mind I'm yellow, not white ...when judging the racial slurs here. There is no racism, just a bit of humour. I should point out that Yellow lives matter just as much as Black ones, and people need to stop taking offence everytime I produce such a superbly crafted advert.

The UK Motor Trade is fantastically unbalanced in it's ethnic diversity, apart from Daksh Gupta and Umesh Samani, are there ANY darker-skinned players in the whole UK industry? I doubt it. It's time everyone looked in a mirror, while you're tut-tutting at me, probably the only female Chinese in the UK motor-trade. - Ling Valentine

View attachment 506741

I love you Ling, marry me :heart::heart::heart:

Have you tried Googling "violence against Chinese people covid"?

Hate crimes against east-Asian people tripled at the start of 2020, according to Sky News. Coronavirus: Hate crimes against Chinese people soar in UK during COVID-19 crisis
Tripled to 260 in 3 months. So assuming that all of them were conducted by different individuals around 0.0003% of the population carried out hate crimes against east-Asian people. Still not exactly Kristallnacht.

Also once again the elephant in the room is how many of these crimes were carried out by members of a minority who obviously cannot be racist.

You wouldn’t have typed tripled because it’s more dramatic than putting the actual numbers where they went from about 80 to 260 would you?

sky news........ wtf.

View attachment 507093
He talked about the difficulties doing his first CFT when his fitness levels weren’t where they are now. Also suggested the sharp shooter is adopted as the standard infantry soldier weapon.

Compare and contrast. The guy in the photo below is Ken Wright. He runs The Phoenix Club in London and has become something of a regular media mouthpiece arguing in logical and measured tones for a sensible approach to Covid mitigation in entertainment venues.

His club is fun and unlikely to feature drug use or idiots kicking off and has a large clientele, many of whom happen to be gay and not one of whom have I ever had any issue with / from because I happen to be straight.

Ken is also gay and I’ve known him for 23 years having met him when he was Crew. He was asked to leave the RAF on the grounds of his homosexuality and graciously accepted an apology in later years when offered by CDS.

In short, he’s a very successful businessman who has quietly got on with life and expects nothing from anyone. He’s also a bloody good bloke.

My only word of caution, do not mention the likes of the above, the reaction is usually spectacular for a man who rarely gets above 25rpm.

DF714A00-0108-491C-AA0C-D1DF29C1B5A0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.