Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wakanda is the latest in a series of utopian mythical places. Perhaps the best known in the US is Diddy-wa-diddy. To quote a researcher:

'This is the largest and best known of the Negro mythical places. Its geography is that it is “way off somewhere.” It is reached by a road that curves so much that a mule pulling a wagon-load of fodder can eat off the back of the wagon as he goes. It is a place of no work and no worry for man and beast. A very restful place where even the curbstones are good sitting- chairs.'

Right next to the Big Rock Candy Mountain but just short of Fiddlers Green.

Just flicked on the Frankie Boyle TV show as a background noise. I tried to find it funny. Even the other 'comics' were forcing laughs at his pronouncements. How the fvck someone signs that off as comedy is beyond belief.
It should be preserved for our future children to look back on and, well, be disappointed.

Frankie Boyle stopped being edgy long ago and has gone woke as that's where the money is in comedy at the moment

So the perfect excuse for the rabid white oppressors to go all Kristallnacht on their local Chinese takeaway and beat up every Chinese student for spreading the plague around the world.

The results? Not a word on the news about a backlash, no riots in the streets, no solemn looking senior rozzer saying how we must show restraint. Zip, nothing zilch.
Man racial abuses women and attacks her friend

And one of the most prominent attacks in Birmingham was when an Asian man racially abused a Chinese women and when her Asian friend stepped in to help her, he assaulted her.

Although when it first hit the press they didn't say that the suspect was Asian although being Birmingham I thought there was a good chance it was, but I think that they wanted to give the impression it was nasty old whitey.

Man racial abuses women and attacks her friend

And one of the most prominent attacks in Birmingham was when an Asian man racially abused a Chinese women and when her Asian friend stepped in to help her, he assaulted her.

Although when it first hit the press they didn't say that the suspect was Asian although being Birmingham I thought there was a good chance it was, but I think that they wanted to give the impression it was nasty old whitey.
Same in America, if the don't mention the race of the perpetrator in the news item, you know they're African American.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.