Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Speaking of which, Victorinos has just released a new Swiss Army knife with a special Essex girl attachment.

It's for getting stilettos out of steering wheels.

Speaking of which, Victorinos has just released a new Swiss Army knife with a special Essex girl attachment.

It's for getting stilettos out of steering wheels.

Not for prising off Vajazzles?

NSP

LE
I'm not sniggering at the inclusion of the attack helicopter.

One shouldn't snigger at attack helicopters. For too many years now, they've had the Hind teat in terms of gender awareness. It's wreaked Havoc in mental health terms.

Anyone who thinks this all a load of Hokum is an insensitive beast.

So there.
Wokka fark are you clattering on about? Kamov it, mate - Cayuse not see that this is a serious topic, not to be diverted by trying to appear Hip?

Besides, your puns are not Apache on mine! And, no - I'm not Sea King anyone's approval, whether ex-Mil' or otherwise.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Wokka fark are you clattering on about? Kamov it, mate - Cayuse not see that this is a serious topic, not to be diverted by trying to appear Hip?

Besides, your puns are not Apache on mine! And, no - I'm not Sea King anyone's approval, whether ex-Mil' or otherwise.
Serious Lynx here to mental health issues.

He’s just trying to be Hip, so please don’t Hound him....

NSP

LE
Enough bucking about like a wild Stallion. Door gunner get into trouble with the mods - this is a CA forum thread.

Stop now and it might get lost in the Haze.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This thread isn't A pache on what it used to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads