Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ex_colonial,

Might want to check out what Snopes has to say.

I did say ALLEGED , mind you with his $billions most evidence/witnesses will have been silenced, one way or another!
He still is a very nasty bit of work who seems to have a very weird anti British agenda!

My missus is a Scouser and I've heard exactly that from a few die hard reds.
It's a worrying trend. If this becomes a permanent fixture then my membership is getting cancelled. If we do nothing, who knows what they'll try next. Mixed male/female teams? BAME only teams?

It's a worrying trend. If this becomes a permanent fixture then my membership is getting cancelled. If we do nothing, who knows what they'll try next. Mixed male/female teams? BAME only teams?
And, again, the outcome will be the opposite to the professed intention.

BLM does nothing for racial harmony in this country or any other. Saying that out loud, though, will get you pilloried.

Rips my knitting that does, I'm forced to interview candidates who aren't suitable for the post or are where there are clearly better candidates.

Thankfully I've not been forced to interview based on gender, race etc. Though I did have a line manager ask if we should recruit more minorities, told her that I would never consider race as a criteria for hiring or not, if she wanted to she could do it without me.

Didn't take up the scheme myself, due to the belief that they'd find somethign to fail you on any way if they didn't want you, and the last thing I wanted was to appear all pushy around the subject.

Didn't take up the scheme myself, due to the belief that they'd find somethign to fail you on any way if they didn't want you, and the last thing I wanted was to appear all pushy around the subject.

It doesn't contribute to your interview score in any way, I've had no problem taking on people with disabilities when I think they're right for the job, just bugs me that I need to interview people who I know fine well wont be.

Of course white people are to blame for everything, haven't you absorbed your indoctrination properly yet?

Slavery (let's gloss over the fact that most slavery has been perpetuated by people with melanin enriched skin throughout history), colonialism, capitalism, the patriarchy and just being in the West makes everyone non BAME responsible, in perpetuity, by default.

This is / will be used as a wedge for the ultimate goal, reparations. It's all about the Benjamins.

I did say ALLEGED , mind you with his $billions most evidence/witnesses will have been silenced, one way or another!
He still is a very nasty bit of work who seems to have a very weird anti British agenda!

I gave you a disagree as I don't see his singling out the UK above everyone else. IMHO George sees the globe as an uneven playing field and people are nothing more than economic units. He encourages migration and social change to align with his economic plans.

I would like to see the system that allows his enormous wealth altered. I cant remember the tv interview I saw of him from a long time ago, excuse the paraphrasing, he said something along the lines of " I shouldn't be allowed to get away with as much as I can "

When he dies no doubt there will be thousands of other wannabes chomping at the bit. Change the system.

jrwlynch said:
Interesting piece about the bandwagon effect and some of its impacts, in a Guardian piece this morning.

The catch-all description “BAME” has been problematic in terms of Sistah Space navigating financial support, she claims. “It puts every culture in one group and white middle-class in another. The identity, beauty and history of every culture is being lumped into one which is, in itself, discrimination.”

“It would seem anyone from a marginalised group can identify as ‘black’. When it comes to ringfenced funding for BAME groups we frequently find, as African-heritage people, we cannot access those funds as everyone who identifies as ‘politically black’ [such as groups serving Asian or other minority ethnic communities] has already claimed it.”

Mind you, her premise is that there's a huge domestic violence problem among "African and Caribbean-heritage women." And this is everyone else's fault because "It is a dishonour to go to ‘Babylon’ [the police] and report your partner to a system that is destroying us." and “Women want the abuse to stop but we know what happens to black men in police custody,” she says. “These women do not want to risk their abusers being hurt or murdered.”

But, the issue of discovering that you've gone from being "BAME priority!" to "the other BAME groups got there first!" is wryly amusing...

So black chicks have to take it on the chin, to avoid whitey racist police torturing and executing their loved ones?

My bold and people try to dispute the fact that those of African descent have on average a 25 % - 30 % lower IQ than whites.
Mind you if you try to google this now on wiki, all you find is a blanket of loads of learned articles trying to dispute it or excuse it with loads of waffle.
The original Harvard report and others also confirming it, seem to have disappeared or been supressed for not being in tune with the latest "woke" thinking!!

jrwlynch said:
Interesting piece about the bandwagon effect and some of its impacts, in a Guardian piece this morning.

The catch-all description “BAME” has been problematic in terms of Sistah Space navigating financial support, she claims. “It puts every culture in one group and white middle-class in another. The identity, beauty and history of every culture is being lumped into one which is, in itself, discrimination.”

“It would seem anyone from a marginalised group can identify as ‘black’. When it comes to ringfenced funding for BAME groups we frequently find, as African-heritage people, we cannot access those funds as everyone who identifies as ‘politically black’ [such as groups serving Asian or other minority ethnic communities] has already claimed it.”

Mind you, her premise is that there's a huge domestic violence problem among "African and Caribbean-heritage women." And this is everyone else's fault because "It is a dishonour to go to ‘Babylon’ [the police] and report your partner to a system that is destroying us." and “Women want the abuse to stop but we know what happens to black men in police custody,” she says. “These women do not want to risk their abusers being hurt or murdered.”

But, the issue of discovering that you've gone from being "BAME priority!" to "the other BAME groups got there first!" is wryly amusing...

My bold and people try to dispute the fact that those of African descent have on average a 25 % - 30 % lower IQ than whites.
Mind you if you try to google this now on wiki, all you find is a blanket of loads of learned articles trying to dispute it or excuse it with loads of waffle.
The original Harvard report and others also confirming it, seem to have disappeared or been supressed for not being in tune with the latest "woke" thinking!!

I may or may not get ROPS for this....

Wagging the Dog – StoneToss

jrwlynch said:

As was James Watson, co- discoverer of the DNA sequence. He's obviously an intelligent man, but was recently given the 'we're going to erase you from history' treatment by the barking at the moon brigade. His crime was to say that after years of working in Africa, he found that white people were easier to train than the locals.

I'd like to see a system that doesn't paint itself into moral corners about rubbing dangerous fcukers like Soros out. I hope he has a 'Maxwell moment'.

How about the others waiting in the wings who all want to get a slice of the action when he dies?
A pre-emptive round in each knee cap ?

ETA I didn't post this in a gotcha style, I was just pointing out that as long as obscene amounts of wealth can be accumulated, there will always be thousands chasing their goals.
The oft repeated 1% controlling so much of the wealth is a sad reflection of just how skewed things have become.

Last edited:
If need be yes - or at least a touch of the frighteners. We either have a Realm (and a way of life) worth defending or we have a dystopian nightmare future. That's pretty much it. I do not want to live in a Balksnised ethnic shit-tip where the only thing to look forward to is death. The country deserves better, and those who wish ill upon it should be rubbed out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.