Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

endure

GCM
No he isnt he is saying that straight white men - who dont agree they are racist sexist homphobes by default are crying because gays wimmen and ethnic vote demand equality etc

Which is not the same thing.

Personally i dont care if you are black, white, straight, gay, transgender male , female or even a bloody biscuitross - but I do object to being told by the likes of lewis Hamilton - i am priveleged, I do object to beng told that a muslim extremist isnt indicative of all muslims** yet the minority of white supremicists represent me because im white male.
Or that Im responsible for acts that took place hundreds of years before I was born.

And then when I say hang on why am i held to a differrent standard to every other group the shout comes back Gammon scared of equality.

Well you can Swivel -

I to deserve equality and yes perhaps others have sufferred unjustly because peole of my demographic have behaved like cnuts. But they are not me - so why do the same people who say cant judge a group by an individual feel free to reverse that mantra and insist i apologise or take a knee because White folk alone bear the guilt of their ancestors .

And people wonder why the far rights growing - its not fecking rocket science - Of course people will turn to the only group that doesnt blame them for everything*** The whole mantra now has become divisive and is leading to intolerance. FFS BLM has put race relations back years.

**Something I whole heartedly bagree with

***As its percieved by the more vulnerable / easily led

The SJW left and the far right are just two cheeks on the same arse and why anyone gives either of them much credibility is something I find hard to understand.

The SJW left and the far right are just two cheeks on the same arse and why anyone gives either of them much credibility is something I find hard to understand.
Unfortunatly the SJWs have to much influence in the media - which both leads them to believe they are more representative than they are - coupled with poiticians more influenced by polls than concerned with govenance.

The XRW to be fair gets pretty short shrift accross the board - And thankfully few acedemics or people who can walk without dragging knuckles ir forehead i the Asphalt follow them

Conversely its influence seems to be more bigging it up as a threat see Owen Jones and the more vocal anti Brexit elements on social media - in Mainstream media and regettebly in government - (Theres a couple of brexit = racists on here but they are more than counterbalanced by the loony leave fringe we have on here)

(Hint to the Gruniad Voting Brexit doesnt mean I dont like foreigners or that I thought it would stop immigration)

However the attitudes to those who dont agree with the SJW types is only empowering the far right - that they see the rise of the xrw as reason to double down on said approach to wrong think is a real concern.

Edited for clarity

Last edited:

ste14w

Old-Salt
well what She is saying is pretty much that ...
Racism, sexism or any other kind of ism is impossible to eradicate.
In the same way that murder, rape, theft is impossible to eradicate.
Blaming one section of society for the woes of all the others is never going to end well.
Screaming 'RACIST' at one group, whilst ignoring the blatant and often violent actual racism from another group will only continue to push that group in a certain direction.
It's the same with the false sexism accusations, there is an agenda being pushed, and it bears the hallmarks of Marxist agitators.
Those of us who can see what is happening, will resist to the best of our abilities, and the younger generation are waking up to the threat being posed by these fruitloops, and BLM, LBGTXYZERF or whatever they are called this week are doing themselves more harm than good.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Endure said:
Basically what he's saying is that the sight of straight white men bursting into tears because poofs, wogs and wimmin demand equality is a sight to behold ;-)

well what She is saying is pretty much that ...
You just can't trust these old queens not to misgender you these days.

Racism, sexism or any other kind of ism is impossible to eradicate.
In the same way that murder, rape, theft is impossible to eradicate.
Blaming one section of society for the woes of all the others is never going to end well.
Screaming 'RACIST' at one group, whilst ignoring the blatant and often violent actual racism from another group will only continue to push that group in a certain direction.
It's the same with the false sexism accusations, there is an agenda being pushed, and it bears the hallmarks of Marxist agitators.
Those of us who can see what is happening, will resist to the best of our abilities, and the younger generation are waking up to the threat being posed by these fruitloops, and BLM, LBGTXYZERF or whatever they are called this week are doing themselves more harm than good.

There are many from the black, LBGTXYZERF and other minorities who loathe having their existence co-opted by the SJWs in support of their idiocy.

It is a joy to behold the self righteous when they come across a minority group person who tells them to sod off with their suffocating patronising attitude of assuming said minorities will obviously vote/think just as they do. *******, the lot of them. I'd love to see one of these group hug divs trying that on with a well traditionally minded African, Asian, Middle Eastern old school family patriarch, i.e the majority members of those groups. The writing is on the wall if they care to read, not many of these types to be found at at XR, Pride etc. is there?

ste14w

Old-Salt
There are many from the black, LBGTXYZERF and other minorities who loathe having their existence co-opted by the SJWs in support of their idiocy.

It is a joy to behold the self righteous when they come across a minority group person who tells them to sod off with their suffocating patronising attitude of assuming said minorities will obviously vote/think just as they do. *******, the lot of them. I'd love to see one of these group hug divs trying that on with a well traditionally minded African, Asian, Middle Eastern old school family patriarch, i.e the majority members of those groups. The writing is on the wall if they care to read, not many of these types to be found at at XR, Pride etc. is there?
Absolutely. There are more black and Asian folk against these rabid moonhowlers than are for them, as the majority of us just want to get on with life regardless of colour or creed.
If this kicks off, it will only end one way, and the alphabets and pinkos won't know what the f*** hit them.

To be fair, shit weather, grumpy locals, sheep... actually, are we sure they're not Anglesey?

Depends are they as inbred as the grumpy locals in Anglesey?

You are not alone, I'm with you all the way on that one. I honestly don't care what people call me, they can FRO with their juvenile attempts at making me feel guilty for anything, let alone for things that happened way before I was around. And the clowns who are shouting the loudest may want to have a look at what some of their ancestors got up to before lecturing the rest of us. They may also want to read about children working twelve hour shifts in factories and coal mines before they start gobbing off about white privilege.
Couldn't have put it better myself. How many slaves did a 2 legged pit-pony own? Where was the white privilege for those stuck in the workhouses and spikes?

enpointe

Swinger

the only 'suffocatingly patronising' people here are those who do not understand what systemic discrimination means...

funnily enough I keep being told by Secondary transsexuals and or intellectually bankrupt fossils of the 2nd wave of feminism sitting back with their boomer era pensions and in the case of the Secondary Transsexuals preserved Male privilege, that, I as a younger queer woman, shouldn't rock the boat and be greatful for the scraps that straight white men deem to throw me... that Ishould take being called a 'freak' and 'delusional' and be subjected to endless questioning on what is or is not in my u knickers and what Ido or don't get up to with my partner

Absolutely. There are more black and Asian folk against these rabid moonhowlers than are for them, as the majority of us just want to get on with life regardless of colour or creed.
If this kicks off, it will only end one way, and the alphabets and pinkos won't know what the f*** hit them.

ah the great myth of the 'silent majority' so beloved by fascists everywhere ...

enpointe

Swinger
Couldn't have put it better myself. How many slaves did a 2 legged pit-pony own? Where was the white privilege for those stuck in the workhouses and spikes?
Yawn ...

it's almost as though canteen / crew room 'culture' is something that you don't realise exists .. .nor the way in which assessment processes can be culturally loaded...

I guess most white men can hold a conversation in a social setting about rugby, soccer and cricket and that many men from South Asian or Carribean backgrounds can join in those conversations about cricket at least ... could you hold your own a similar conversation about Ballet ?

ste14w

Old-Salt
the only 'suffocatingly patronising' people here are those who do not understand what systemic discrimination means...

funnily enough I keep being told by Secondary transsexuals and or intellectually bankrupt fossils of the 2nd wave of feminism sitting back with their boomer era pensions and in the case of the Secondary Transsexuals preserved Male privilege, that, I as a younger queer woman, shouldn't rock the boat and be greatful for the scraps that straight white men deem to throw me... that Ishould take being called a 'freak' and 'delusional' and be subjected to endless questioning on what is or is not in my u knickers and what Ido or don't get up to with my partner

ah the great myth of the 'silent majority' so beloved by fascists everywhere ...
I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

ste14w

Old-Salt
Yawn ...

it's almost as though canteen / crew room 'culture' is something that you don't realise exists .. .nor the way in which assessment processes can be culturally loaded...

I guess most white men can hold a conversation in a social setting about rugby, soccer and cricket and that many men from South Asian or Carribean backgrounds can join in those conversations about cricket at least ... could you hold your own a similar conversation about Ballet ?
You might do better asking that question on a site primarily for ballet enthusiasts, not former and serving soldiers, airmen and naval personnel.

I am not sure which bit of that is aimed at me, if any, but I suspect I am in there somewhere. Apologies if not but clarity was not something I got out of your post.

Yawn ...

No because I don't want to get aids.

Bless.

I'm sure life was far less complicated when all you had to do was keep house, queef out a sprog every couple of years and be a non-complaining spunk sponge for the rest of the time.

Plenty of time to be queer once you've got the kids off to school and Woman's Hour on the radio.

Just make sure to wash your hands afterwards and have dinner ready on the table.

Latest Threads