Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
'he' isn't a 'he', they are a 'she' with a body dysmorphic issues and possible mental health
She might have a docket that purports she's a man.
A BBC in that case.

Chef

LE
The "scientist" who single-handedly invented the concept of gender had, shall we say, some remarkable ideas

Everything that happens today can be traced back to him

A couple of quotes from the article:

'John William Money (8 July 1921 – 7 July 2006) was a New Zealand American psychologist, sexologist and author'

'Money's definition of gender is based on his understanding of sex differences among human beings.'

So psychology is one of his qualifications which defined homosexuality as a mental illness in the fifties, when that was the popular view and changed that definition when it became unfashionable.*

Then based the definition of gender on his ideas alone and everyone else went along with it.

*Also a lot of people who seem better placed to raise objections finally had the voices heard at great cost to many of them. In my opinion they were right and psychology just followed the herd.

pc flaps

Old-Salt
A couple of quotes from the article:

'John William Money (8 July 1921 – 7 July 2006) was a New Zealand American psychologist, sexologist and author'

'Money's definition of gender is based on his understanding of sex differences among human beings.'

So psychology is one of his qualifications which defined homosexuality as a mental illness in the fifties, when that was the popular view and changed that definition when it became unfashionable.*

Then based the definition of gender on his ideas alone and everyone else went along with it.

*Also a lot of people who seem better placed to raise objections finally had the voices heard at great cost to many of them. In my opinion they were right and psychology just followed the herd.

I gave you an informative, but I'd also like a "well, that explains a helluva lot" button.

During subsequent appointments with Reimer and Reimer's twin brother Brian, Money forced the two to rehearse sexual acts, with David playing the bottom role as his brother "[pressed] his crotch against" David's buttocks. Money also forced the two children to strip for "genital inspections", occasionally taking photos. Money justified these acts by claiming that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity"

Wtf? I read somewhere that a lot of the early "theorists of gender" were seriously into the occult and some were extremely weird people. Since the poster gave no evidence I assumed it was a load of internet bollx. Looks like in at least this case it was true.

I doubt he cares, he's laughing all the way to the bank

Still not funny though.

When he realises his life is a lie and tops himself I'll try very hard to suppress a small smirk. Don't want him thinking he's suddenly become funny.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The "scientist" who single-handedly invented the concept of gender had, shall we say, some remarkable ideas

Everything that happens today can be traced back to him
He hardly invented the concept of gender, it was used accurately a couple of thousand years ago. I think it's true to say he distorted the concept.

But considering what he did to the family, I'm surprised he died of natural causes.

Mattb

LE
They don't need to do a tap, we have the likes of MatthewB, a man so full of self loathing that he will volunteer to die in a ditch every day for people who would not donate their urine if he were aflame
Oh good, the humour patrol is back.

Interesting that someone who doesn't believe that humour should be allowed on this thread is giving out "funny" ratings for posts on it. Could it be that you're a massive fucking hypocrite?

1601042510743.png

Interesting that someone who doesn't believe that humour should be allowed on this thread is giving out "funny" ratings for posts on it. Could it be that you're a massive ******* hypocrite?

View attachment 507195

You seem very agitated today. If you could let me know which post I found amusing I am more than happy to explain the reasons with you. I also went on to highlight your style of posting in a post a few pages back, which others found amusing. .

PS Swearing just makes you look a bit more desperate than normal.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Interesting that someone who doesn't believe that humour should be allowed on this thread is giving out "funny" ratings for posts on it. Could it be that you're a massive f**king hypocrite?
Whilst the odd touch of light-heartedness is not a no-no in the CA part of the site dropping the F-bomb and other fruitiness most certainly is.

Mattb

LE
I asked why in the Current Affairs section you decided to add a comedy video in the middle of discussing violent crimes in London.
You seem very agitated today. If you could let me know which post I found amusing I am more than happy to explain the reasons with you. I also went on to highlight your style of posting in a post a few pages back, which others found amusing. .

PS Swearing just makes you look a bit more desperate than normal.
If only the post number was highlighted in big black letters in the screenshot.

You don't need to explain why the post was amusing, because you'll note that I found it funny too. But then I'm not the one complaining about people posting in a humourous manner.

Interesting that someone who doesn't believe that humour should be allowed on this thread is giving out "funny" ratings for posts on it. Could it be that you're a massive ******* hypocrite?

View attachment 507195

Ssh, It's only a few pixels.

Chin up and try to be a brave soldier.

Wipe your nose and get rid of that snot bubble; you don't want them to see you crying, do you?

Mattb

LE
Ssh, It's only a few pixels.

Chin up and try to be a brave soldier.

Wipe your nose and get rid of that snot bubble; you don't want them to see you crying, do you?
So nothing useful to add then?

If only the post number was highlighted in big black letters in the screenshot.

You don't need to explain why the post was amusing, because you'll note that I found it funny too. But then I'm not the one complaining about people posting in a humourous manner.

I enjoy a laugh. What's more I laughed at just how unsettled you are by me....a screen shot and carrying on a tantrum from days ago....that's comedy gold there Mathew.

Mattb

LE
I enjoy a laugh. What's more I laughed at just how unsettled you are by me....a screen shot and carrying on a tantrum from days ago....that's comedy gold there Mathew.
Says the man who feels the need to talk about me in a post replying to someone else...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

View attachment 507195
Chill out dude, they're not laughing with you.

Latest Threads