Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

I can’t even remember her name. She’s just someone whose married to an actor as far as I’m concerned
Philistine, have you no humanity?

Tyk

LE
Hello Tommies,

I know you're all hideously offended...

And just how many people complained? Three. 3. THREE!!! Pssssh. What a weak, pathetic bunch of losers. Does anyone ask why Audi chooses to call the car a "Black Edition"? No... and Audi have just withdrawn an advert for a small girl eating a banana. You couldn't make this crap up.

What's wrong with "big gearknob"? Everyone knows black men tend to have bigger cocks than white men, that's why Holly suggested "once you go black, you'll never go back" was appropriate. I support my staff when they make heartfelt value judgements like that. That's not a slur against black men, and they won't be offended by it. It's obviously small-penised, hyper-sensitive, insecure white men (and generally whitey solider boyz) who will take umbrage at that remark.

The raised fist can't be offensive, it's simply a symbol of Black Power, similar to using a gay rainbow flag or a CND logo. It's just a logo. Although the ASA can shove the raised fist up their arse.

Is this advert really causing SERIOUS and WIDESPREAD offence with just 3 people in the whole UK complaining?? 3 people?? FFS. More then 3 people complain about Land Rovers breaking down EVERY SECOND, for God's sake.

Bear in mind I'm yellow, not white ...when judging the racial slurs here. There is no racism, just a bit of humour. I should point out that Yellow lives matter just as much as Black ones, and people need to stop taking offence everytime I produce such a superbly crafted advert.

The UK Motor Trade is fantastically unbalanced in it's ethnic diversity, apart from Daksh Gupta and Umesh Samani, are there ANY darker-skinned players in the whole UK industry? I doubt it. It's time everyone looked in a mirror, while you're tut-tutting at me, probably the only female Chinese in the UK motor-trade. - Ling Valentine

View attachment 506741

Good on you, keep poking fun at the gits.
Of course you're no fool, the "controversy" isn't bad free advertising, no such thing as bad publicity and all that guff, especially to those of us that think woke is a lot of old bollocks and that people who love identity politics should be used as landfill.

Wakanda is the latest in a series of utopian mythical places. Perhaps the best known in the US is Diddy-wa-diddy. To quote a researcher:

'This is the largest and best known of the Negro mythical places. Its geography is that it is “way off somewhere.” It is reached by a road that curves so much that a mule pulling a wagon-load of fodder can eat off the back of the wagon as he goes. It is a place of no work and no worry for man and beast. A very restful place where even the curbstones are good sitting- chairs.'

1600979612853.png

If you smell something funny when you walk down the street your in wakanda
If you look and see garbage all over the street your in wakanda

Up and down the street there ain't nothing but trash in wakanda
I think there is a song about this mythical paradise

John E Rebel

Mattb

LE
Is Rowling saying that men can gestate or is she saying that swinging dicks can't gestate?
She's saying that men can't.

But if Breanna choses to live as Brian and hasn't had any surgery down there, then clearly he can get pregnant.

So a Transistor is a transgender nun?

Chef

LE
I had a thought which may as well go here as any of the other similar threads and it's this.

Everytime there's been a terrorist bomb we've been warned about the possibility of violence against the Moslems, Brexit was cited as caused by xenophobes and we were told about the increase of racial tension by whites against foreigners. BLM came around with the whole all whites are racist.

The whole media portrayal of the white, majority mark you, population is of a whole racial group seeking the slightest excuse to attack and oppress the bame groups. So far so good.

My point is this:

Some of you may recall at the beginning of this year the start of COVID 19, it was in the news. At the start of it there seemed to be a general view from the governments of the world through the media to the man in the street that the Chinese were in some way to blame.

So the perfect excuse for the rabid white oppressors to go all Kristallnacht on their local Chinese takeaway and beat up every Chinese student for spreading the plague around the world.

The results? Not a word on the news about a backlash, no riots in the streets, no solemn looking senior rozzer saying how we must show restraint. Zip, nothing zilch.

Almost as though the vast majority of people in the UK couldn't give a flying foxtrot about people's race. As though racial tension and hatred is pushed out by people who want it to be true so they have an excuse for riots and a 'reason' why they fail in life.

I had a thought which may as well go here as any of the other similar threads and it's this.

Everytime there's been a terrorist bomb we've been warned about the possibility of violence against the Moslems, Brexit was cited as caused by xenophobes and we were told about the increase of racial tension by whites against foreigners. BLM came around with the whole all whites are racist.

The whole media portrayal of the white, majority mark you, population is of a whole racial group seeking the slightest excuse to attack and oppress the bame groups. So far so good.

My point is this:

Some of you may recall at the beginning of this year the start of COVID 19, it was in the news. At the start of it there seemed to be a general view from the governments of the world through the media to the man in the street that the Chinese were in some way to blame.

So the perfect excuse for the rabid white oppressors to go all Kristallnacht on their local Chinese takeaway and beat up every Chinese student for spreading the plague around the world.

The results? Not a word on the news about a backlash, no riots in the streets, no solemn looking senior rozzer saying how we must show restraint. Zip, nothing zilch.

Almost as though the vast majority of people in the UK couldn't give a flying foxtrot about people's race. As though racial tension and hatred is pushed out by people who want it to be true so they have an excuse for riots and a 'reason' why they fail in life.

The Left need a bogeyman. As you pointed out, it turned out that they couldn't find a homegrown monster big enough. They had to import the ghost of George Floyd to kick start their plans for this year and beyond.

Last edited:

My point is this:

Careful what you say I don't think you can call a spade a non specific media relocation accessory any more as it's rather judgemental and totally non binary.

Just flicked on the Frankie Boyle TV show as a background noise. I tried to find it funny. Even the other 'comics' were forcing laughs at his pronouncements. How the fvck someone signs that off as comedy is beyond belief.
It should be preserved for our future children to look back on and, well, be disappointed.

Mattb

LE

My point is this:

Have you tried Googling "violence against Chinese people covid"?

Hate crimes against east-Asian people tripled at the start of 2020, according to Sky News. Coronavirus: Hate crimes against Chinese people soar in UK during COVID-19 crisis

Latest Threads