Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

Offa

War Hero
How long before white, Caucasians living in London become included in BAME, as a minority ethnic? And if so, who will be left that won't be BAME? The B or the A?

How long before white, Caucasians living in London become included in BAME, as a minority ethnic? And if so, who will be left that won't be BAME? The B or the A?

You'll be waiting a very long time, if ever

I'll leave this little clip of how absolutely moronic these idiots in BLM are ..

1600792363520.png

They're all bezzers anyway. Here is American Nazi Party head sheds as guests at a Nation of Islam rally. Funny enough, Rockwell actually did hold the rank of commander, as a US Navy pilot during the Second World War, and served in the Pacific theatre. Nation of Islam members have also attended Klan rallies. There was also a clip of the more up to date Tom Metzger speaking at a re-booted Black Panthers rally. Probably taken down by now.
One thing for sure - they all detest white, middle class woke lefties.

View attachment 506447
They're all bezzers anyway. Here is American Nazi Party head sheds as guests at a Nation of Islam rally. Funny enough, Rockwell actually did hold the rank of commander, as a US Navy pilot during the Second World War, and served in the Pacific theatre. Nation of Islam members have also attended Klan rallies. There was also a clip of the more up to date Tom Metzger speaking at a re-booted Black Panthers rally. Probably taken down by now.
One thing for sure - they all detest white, middle class woke lefties.

Did the Nazi in the center start bursting into song at all singing stuff like "Road to Nowhere", "Once in a lifetime", "Pyscho Killer" etc?

TamH70

MIA
Did the Nazi in the center start bursting into song at all singing stuff like "Road to Nowhere", "Once in a lifetime", "Pyscho Killer" etc?

Yeah, he does have the look of the David Gilmour's about him, doesn't he?

You bar steward!
I had to start dinner but just before I got up I thought, 'That bloke in the middle is David Byrne, that is!!', Ill post when I've finished!

"Oh we know where we're goin', but we don't know, where we 'bin."

Last edited:
You'll be waiting a very long time, if ever
In California there is a rule that gives priority admission to college to Blacks and Hispanics because Whites are the majority.

However at the last census it was found that the Hispanics were now the majority. Was the rule changed as the Whites were now a minority? Of course not, White privilege don't you know.

When I lived in Florida I knew a friend of my stepdaughter who was hoping to be the first in her family to go to college but needed a scholarship to pay for living expenses. She lost out to a Black kid from wealthy parents. White privilege again I guess.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Bob65

War Hero
However at the last census it was found that the Hispanics were now the majority. Was the rule changed as the Whites were now a minority? Of course not, White privilege don't you know.

Similarly in the UK women now outnumber men as undergraduates, yet all the affirmative action stuff for women is still there... too many people have made lucrative careers out of it.

Once again R3's tiny brain is flummoxed by the outside world....

The great burghers of Bristol have decided that the name Colston is to be removed from the views of the citizens, as none are educated enough to understand the balance of philanthropy and business against history, Fair enough, I do see the argument, I don't live there, so be it. However...

The Colston Theatre is to be re-named Bristol Beacon. I am truly, truly sorry but beacon??? There are many, more modern, analogies of beacons and racism that spring to mind than a name of a bloke from history. A bit of an own goal, perhaps?

Declines to post obvious image, for fear of (quite understandable) mod reprisal.

endure

GCM
Once again R3's tiny brain is flummoxed by the outside world....

The great burghers of Bristol have decided that the name Colston is to be removed from the views of the citizens, as none are educated enough to understand the balance of philanthropy and business against history, Fair enough, I do see the argument, I don't live there, so be it. However...

The Colston Theatre is to be re-named Bristol Beacon. I am truly, truly sorry but beacon??? There are many, more modern, analogies of beacons and racism that spring to mind than a name of a bloke from history. A bit of an own goal, perhaps?

Declines to post obvious image, for fear of (quite understandable) mod reprisal.

bristol.JPG

:mrgreen:

Sounds like a mid 1930’s RAF biplane.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads