Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyk

LE
Interesting piece about the bandwagon effect and some of its impacts, in a Guardian piece this morning.

The catch-all description “BAME” has been problematic in terms of Sistah Space navigating financial support, she claims. “It puts every culture in one group and white middle-class in another. The identity, beauty and history of every culture is being lumped into one which is, in itself, discrimination.”
“It would seem anyone from a marginalised group can identify as ‘black’. When it comes to ringfenced funding for BAME groups we frequently find, as African-heritage people, we cannot access those funds as everyone who identifies as ‘politically black’ [such as groups serving Asian or other minority ethnic communities] has already claimed it.”

Mind you, her premise is that there's a huge domestic violence problem among "African and Caribbean-heritage women." And this is everyone else's fault because "It is a dishonour to go to ‘Babylon’ [the police] and report your partner to a system that is destroying us." and “Women want the abuse to stop but we know what happens to black men in police custody,” she says. “These women do not want to risk their abusers being hurt or murdered.”

But, the issue of discovering that you've gone from being "BAME priority!" to "the other BAME groups got there first!" is wryly amusing...

I see, so the article is about extra special victim status because ordinary victimhood isn't sufficient and the damn asians have already taken the cash, with extra police brutality thrown in for good measure. Terrific!

Interesting piece about the bandwagon effect and some of its impacts, in a Guardian piece this morning.

The catch-all description “BAME” has been problematic in terms of Sistah Space navigating financial support, she claims. “It puts every culture in one group and white middle-class in another. The identity, beauty and history of every culture is being lumped into one which is, in itself, discrimination.”
“It would seem anyone from a marginalised group can identify as ‘black’. When it comes to ringfenced funding for BAME groups we frequently find, as African-heritage people, we cannot access those funds as everyone who identifies as ‘politically black’ [such as groups serving Asian or other minority ethnic communities] has already claimed it.”

Mind you, her premise is that there's a huge domestic violence problem among "African and Caribbean-heritage women." And this is everyone else's fault because "It is a dishonour to go to ‘Babylon’ [the police] and report your partner to a system that is destroying us." and “Women want the abuse to stop but we know what happens to black men in police custody,” she says. “These women do not want to risk their abusers being hurt or murdered.”

But, the issue of discovering that you've gone from being "BAME priority!" to "the other BAME groups got there first!" is wryly amusing...

So black chicks have to take it on the chin, to avoid whitey racist police torturing and executing their loved ones?

The current line is that gender is a political construct. No. Stating that gender is a political construct - that’s a political construct.

It’s all part of the Marxist march on the institutions and the nuclear family. It’s about deconstruction and control.

It all rather interesting that so many of today's causes célèbres, have the roots of Marxist theories, what is much worse though is how it is being pushed, which is by Marxist methods.

Sargon aka Carl Benjamin, points out that just as in the US, before Trump's executive order push to have it de-funded in the federal government. Our government is funding its own downfall...

What is that old maxim about 'capitalists' selling the rope to the mob that is then used to 'hang em'. Supporting and defending capitalism should be a given for all not just the silent majority and it's about time we all started telling all the useful idiots and other halfwits to 'do one'.

Right off for a few hours of tramp kicking and sending little kids up chimneys.

On the basis the original thread was on the Young’s attitude to Woke, a couple of interesting conversations with my 22 year old this weekend:

First was a leaflet that came through my letterbox. It was advertising a housing development in a nearby small town and showed an elderly black woman alongside the caption “within a week I was convinced this is the nicest place I’ve ever lived”. My daughter saw it and pointed out that she and her fella had just bought a house in that development and that of the dozen or so houses already occupied, none were occupied by non whites, let alone single, female, black OAPs.

Second was her weekly moan about job applications. Every single one of them asks all the questions about race, sexuality, religion etc and by her calculation, more than half of those for public sector jobs clearly state that if you are anything other than a white male you will be given “additional support in your application”. Now I know that is open to interpretation but one inescapable interpretation is that if you are a white male you can expect to see other candidates’ applications viewed more favourably than your own. Even if that isn’t the case, the implied message is as bad in that it may well deter otherwise excellent candidates from applying.

The interesting exception to that is one of the Security Services. Their application form has a section for name, race etc etc etc and another one that asks all the more relevant questions. They are two completely separate forms identified by barcode. It clearly states that the latter form is used to blind screen applicants for interview without reference to name, which could offer an indicator to other characteristics, or those characteristics themselves. In other words, at least at the initial screening for interview stage, everyone has a fair chance based on the quality of the relevant responses in their application rather than which God they might worship or who they do what to in the privacy of their own home, and more importantly, the candidates are being assessed on who’s a best fit for the job, not on some quota requirement.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

So black chicks have to take it on the chin, to avoid whitey racist police torturing and executing their loved ones?
I read as that they won't grass up one of their own for DV, but if Whitey does it, they'd have no qualms.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
On the basis the original thread was on the Young’s attitude to Woke, a couple of interesting conversations with my 22 year old this weekend:

First was a leaflet that came through my letterbox. It was advertising a housing development in a nearby small town and showed an elderly black woman alongside the caption “within a week I was convinced this is the nicest place I’ve ever lived”. My daughter saw it and pointed out that she and her fella had just bought a house in that development and that of the dozen or so houses already occupied, none were occupied by non whites, let alone single, female, black OAPs.

Second was her weekly moan about job applications. Every single one of them asks all the questions about race, sexuality, religion etc and by her calculation, more than half of those for public sector jobs clearly state that if you are anything other than a white male you will be given “additional support in your application”. Now I know that is open to interpretation but one inescapable interpretation is that if you are a white male you can expect to see other candidates’ applications viewed more favourably than your own. Even if that isn’t the case, the implied message is as bad in that it may well deter otherwise excellent candidates from applying.

The interesting exception to that is one of the Security Services. Their application form has a section for name, race etc etc etc and another one that asks all the more relevant questions. They are two completely separate forms identified by barcode. It clearly states that the latter form is used to blind screen applicants for interview without reference to name, which could offer an indicator to other characteristics, or those characteristics themselves. In other words, at least at the initial screening for interview stage, everyone has a fair chance based on the quality of the relevant responses in their application rather than which God they might worship or who they do what to in the privacy of their own home, and more importantly, the candidates are being assessed on who’s a best fit for the job, not on some quota requirement.
To be fair, the last civil service job I applied for was blind screened.

As for the rest of it, the media and marketing sectors'/industries need to realise that this is still a predominantly white country. Not because of preference, but because it's reality.

Preferential treatment is not equality. Equality of access is equality.

Oh right so its also my fault that black women suffer domestic biolence from their black partner

Could we just save effort and instead just list what white people are NOT to blame for - it will save so much ink

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I read as that they won't grass up one of their own for DV, but if Whitey does it, they'd have no qualms.
You're back to that biggest of conceits, though: that the police, like other organs of state and authority in this country, are evil and/or prejudiced.

They're not but if you're prepared to keep deceiving yourselves that they are, I think it's fair to say put up with the domestic violence as it's clearly preferable to you.

Or get over yourselves and start dealing and living on equal terms. No-one is stopping you other than you.

Tyk

LE
Oh right so its also my fault that black women suffer domestic biolence from their black partner

Could we just save effort and instead just list what white people are NOT to blame for - it will save so much ink

Of course white people are to blame for everything, haven't you absorbed your indoctrination properly yet?

Slavery (let's gloss over the fact that most slavery has been perpetuated by people with melanin enriched skin throughout history), colonialism, capitalism, the patriarchy and just being in the West makes everyone non BAME responsible, in perpetuity, by default.

Not so long ago I applied for a job with the NHS. As I have a minor mental handicap the I was able to join the Guaranteed interview scheme. Where if you're disabled you will be guaranteed an interview even if you'd normally be washed out. I opted out of that one though.

Of course white people are to blame for everything, haven't you absorbed your indoctrination properly yet?

Slavery (let's gloss over the fact that most slavery has been perpetuated by people with melanin enriched skin throughout history), colonialism, capitalism, the patriarchy and just being in the West makes everyone non BAME responsible, in perpetuity, by default.

No it's all whitey's fault, and Samuel L Jackson and Afua Hirsch will tell us so. I can't wait

NSP

LE
Mind you, her premise is that there's a huge domestic violence problem among "African and Caribbean-heritage women."
Well, if African and Caribbean-heritage women are domestically violent they should face the same criminal penalties as everyone else.

Dredd

LE

What was really sad about her prejudice was that the actual harm was to be suffered because of the fictional narrative of the Babylon torturing or murdering people with impunity.

Which leads to the conclusion that the assertion "women want the abuse to stop" is fallacious. They may say they want it to stop, but don't actually believe it. Which suits their abusers down to the ground.

Not so long ago I applied for a job with the NHS. As I have a minor mental handicap the I was able to join the Guaranteed interview scheme. Where if you're disabled you will be guaranteed an interview even if you'd normally be washed out. I opted out of that one though.

Rips my knitting that does, I'm forced to interview candidates who aren't suitable for the post or where there are clearly better candidates.

Thankfully I've not been forced to interview based on gender, race etc. Though I did have a line manager ask if we should recruit more minorities, told her that I would never consider race as a criteria for hiring or not, if she wanted to she could do it without me.

Last edited:
Rips my knitting that does, I'm forced to interview candidates who aren't suitable for the post or are where there are clearly better candidates.

Thankfully I've not been forced to interview based on gender, race etc. Though I did have a line manager ask if we should recruit more minorities, told her that I would never consider race as a criteria for hiring or not, if she wanted to she could do it without me.

Work in the Private sector mate, I get to interview who I want without any external interference.

The nearest to meddling is the constant reminder than the MD wants 70% of vacancies to be taken by internal candidates.

I still sadly trawl Facebook for all applicants, especially the women, just in case I can see something that their CV may has missed :cool:

ste14w

War Hero
What was really sad about her prejudice was that the actual harm was to be suffered because of the fictional narrative of the Babylon torturing or murdering people with impunity.

Which leads to the conclusion that the assertion "women want the abuse to stop" is fallacious. They may say they want it to stop, but don't actually believe it. Which suits their abusers down to the ground.
But, if the police, judiciary and prison staff were all black, they still wouldn't report it because it would still be seen as being a snitch. The fact is they want to blame the white man for everything that is wrong with their lives, because that then means that they don't have to work towards doing something about it.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s interesting hiring an HR Manager or Generalist. I have hired a few and I have never had a male applicant.

Whilst that tends to be the case it isn't fundamentally an issue of sex.

What you will find is that those whohave been on HR degree courses and the like will be trained in feminist thought, even if they don't self identify as feminists. You do get the occasional male social worker too, though femiism is weaved into every aspect of their courses whether they realise it or not.

In fact the only thing that feminism actually puts it's name to is supposed equality... And you've seen what I think of that concept earlier in the thread.

Abortion, no fault divorce, uncontrolled immigration, political correctness, advocacy for single parent families and the destruction of the nuclear family, bias in the secret family courts, women are exclusively victims of domestic violence and men perpetrators, metoo and the Bame or sexually deviant vs all the rest are all things they don't put their name to, but are feminist policies..

Thing that bugs me about BAME is that white/Caucasians ARE the minority.

Yip, about 8% of the world population. Which is significant seeing as this is an international thing. A form of geofascism if you like.

There is some good news though... Whilst whitey, and especially male whitey is at the bottom of the pile you are not quite the complete untermensch. That privilege belongs to the ever evil Slavs!

Which is slightly ironic as the word slave derives from slav....

The reason why they are even more evil is interesting...

So many toxic males died in the first and second world wars that there was both a significant shortage of them post war compared to females, and for manpower in 3D jobs. So the evil Russians were pretty much the first to give them complete equality by sending them down the coal mines and other 3D work. Once they emerged from said mines they then faced a shortage of potential breeding partners so could not really afford to dye their hair blue and bloat to 30 stone whilst whining miserably about... everything.

Hence the Russians see feminism as something akin to a mental disorder.

And we think they are backward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads