Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme anti-Woke among the young

Talking of woke, which company tops the bill with the race to lose most business from paying customers?

The new Starbucks coffee shop ads regarding what confused people want to be called and can't decide whether they are Peter or Pauline and are disappointed when the server(Barista?) asks them for their name. By the way, the people that misname them are stupid, dumb and probably Gammon.
or
Is it Nationwide who apparently only welcome and want black customers, now they have taken on "Sugar J Poet" as their top fella, be like wantin me granny 't get down 'n bank wiv dem, now that they have done with the strange people they wanted me to save with last year. I'm actually with Nationwide and although I no longer have a mortgage, I'll likely show my gammon grrr by fvcking them off at the high port and watching their profits disappear in a flurry of wake.
Any arrsers have any other retailers they'd like to finger rotate. The BBC is excluded, natch.

Talking of woke, which company tops the bill with the race to lose most business from paying customers?

The new Starbucks coffee shop ads regarding what confused people want to be called and can't decide whether they are Peter or Pauline and are disappointed when the server(Barista?) asks them for their name. By the way, the people that misname them are stupid, dumb and probably Gammon.
or
Is it Nationwide who apparently only welcome and want black customers, now they have taken on "Sugar J Poet" as their top fella, be like wantin me granny 't get down 'n bank wiv dem, now that they have done with the strange people they wanted me to save with last year. I'm actually with Nationwide and although I no longer have a mortgage, I'll likely show my gammon grrr by fvcking them off at the high port and watching their profits disappear in a flurry of wake.
Any arrsers have any other retailers they'd like to finger rotate. The BBC is excluded, natch.

After the backlash to the feminist inspired campaign by Gillette, " the best we can be ", it was clear as day that just because the progressive movement makes the most noise, that does not translate to commercial success. Their dogma is detrimental to the bottom line. It appears that some folks never learn..

Last edited:

ste14w

Old-Salt

or
Sky TV. Their news show must be written by the same red halfwits who contribute to the BBC and Guardianski. I had my cable TV box removed when VirginMedia decided it would be a right on idea to only interview ethnic minorities for a six month period. I told them to remove the broadband and telephone as well. My beloved Liverpool Football Club are also pushing it with these kneeling displays before kick off. My loyalty has limits.

ste14w

Old-Salt
It wasn't just school exams. We were put in for City & Guilds Aeronautical Engineering.
The instructor told us not to worry about it as the pass mark was so low it was difficult to fail.
He reckoned the bottom end for a pass was about 30%.
There's something quite worrying about that. How can 30% be an acceptable pass rate for anything? I bet Diane Abbot would still fail though.

Sky TV. Their news show must be written by the same red halfwits who contribute to the BBC and Guardianski. I had my cable TV box removed when VirginMedia decided it would be a right on idea to only interview ethnic minorities for a six month period. I told them to remove the broadband and telephone as well. My beloved Liverpool Football Club are also pushing it with these kneeling displays before kick off. My loyalty has limits.
I kept Sky for Mrs Biff who likes stuff we she, can't wait until I find 'offshore'. Their BB is better in my area too.
Regarding the premiership, I have done without Sky Sports or any Premier League football on TV for the last 10 years. I'm a dyed in the wool Man City fan..my blood is made of blue cream cheese. I'll never watch another premiership football match ever again until they pack up this American navel gazing bullshiit about taking the slavery knee or some bollocks our media and social media infected retards have latched onto.

ETA: Go Woke, go broke.

Last edited:

ste14w

Old-Salt
I kept Sky for Mrs Biff who likes stuff we she, can't wait until I find 'offshore'. Their BB is better in my area too.
Regarding the premiership, I have done without Sky Sports or any Premier League football on TV for the last 10 years. I'm a dyed in the wool Man City fan..my blood is made of blue cream cheese. I'll never watch another premiership football match ever again until they pack up this American navel gazing bullshiit about taking the slavery knee or some bollocks our media and social media infected retards have latched onto.
100% on that. I was at Anfield for the Barcelona game last year, and the pride I felt at the end of that game for the way we pulled that off was immense. Fourteen months later and I would quite happily run onto the pitch and bitch slap every last one of them.

Last edited:

Mattb

LE
I asked why you decided to put up a link to a comedy as part of a discussion on violence in London.
Mostly becuase I felt it was funny, and made my point quite nicely.

There's a joke about Hitler on page 2 of this thread too, do you want to get upset about that one too?

Last edited:
100% on that. I was at Anfield for the Barcelona game last year, and the pride I felt at the end of that game for the we pulled that off was immense. Fourteen months later and I would quite happily run onto the pitch and bitch slap every last one of them.
I don't think they realise that yet.
It seems to be camouflaged against a background of crowdless matches and feedback they are getting from their virtue signalling twatts and fizozboks. These people should realise that social media doesn't pay their very substantial wages.
I can't wait.

100% on that. I was at Anfield for the Barcelona game last year, and the pride I felt at the end of that game for the way we pulled that off was immense. Fourteen months later and I would quite happily run onto the pitch and bitch slap every last one of them.
Further, many detractors will guff that boycott has no effect on organisations or businesses.
Don't go searching MSM for ad fails over the last 5 years....you'll be disappointed....they're all honkey bad, you painted black as bad ads..They've lost billions but will obfuscate where they have failed.

ste14w

Old-Salt
Further, many detractors will guff that boycott has no effect on organisations or businesses.
Don't go searching MSM for ad fails over the last 5 years....you'll be disappointed....they're all honkey bad, you painted black as bad ads..They've lost billions but will obfuscate where they have failed.

That goes for politicians too. A recent report by the Liebour party into why they took such a kicking at the election, blamed everything apart from the fact that Liebour politicians are two faced, lying , useless, power hungry communist traitors, and a lot of their own supporters have had enough of being lied to. Likewise, big business will never publicly admit that their politically correct, right on policies are actually causing them all kinds of wokey problems.

When I started my Day Skipper course we each had to chat for 5 mins about ourselves, so I say I was in the Royal Navy for a while on the instructor is like oh well your do well on navigation, er no I will not I was a Weapon Engineer, I had no idea what the route was from A to B, I just wanted to know what time we docked and where the bars were.
Admit it. You just used the Royal Navy to take your genitals from port to port.

That goes for politicians too. A recent report by the Liebour party into why they took such a kicking at the election, blamed everything apart from the fact that Liebour politicians are two faced, lying , useless, power hungry communist traitors, and a lot of their own supporters have had enough of being lied to. Likewise, big business will never publicly admit that their politically correct, right on policies are actually causing them all kinds of wokey problems.
I was watching News Night on a rare occasion not long ago. The subject was the future of the Labour Party. Being interviewed were the loverly Caroline Flint and the not so loverly Dawn Butler. I haven't a clue what Butler said, but the loverly Caroline appeared to be still quite bitter about losing her seat last year due to Corbyn, Momentum and the Remainers.

She said that Labour were still routed in Identity Politics and would remain a middle class party confined to London, some of the big cities and the University Towns and they had no hope of regaining the lost votes in the former 'red wall seats in the North and Midlands as they just can't understand the values of those voters which relate to being strong on Defence, Law and Order, reducing immigration and getting Brexit done.

Blaise

Clanker
"We need balance. Not more extremism but equilibrium. "
And that's exactly what I think, too.
Too little understanding of each other. Too much noise.
  • Brexit could have been avoidable. The whole thing is not even about "in" or "out", but on what terms either way, plus too many people's concerns were ignored AND magnified (by different actors at different times) and it is turning into a shitshow complete with likely food shortages. And pardon me, but when kids go starving, especially our own, everything else goes out through the window.
  • Racism is still going on, especially in the USA where black dudes get killed with no trial, hence BLM crops up, pendulum effect at its best. That will go back to the other extreme again. But still no conversation about the whys and hows.
  • Sexism, same. Some ********* are finally brought to justice, but being a man becomes a risk in itself. Then some other ********* swear off women or swear at them and threathen them, pendulum again.
Instead of being ********* or being "woke", I guess we could be just normal, but that needs people to calm down and think.

Despite being villified by the Right Wing Media.

Its not all doom and gloom. The above article from that bastion of wokeness the Guardian/Observer.

I think their opinion writer has been reading arrse. An extract from the article:

"In the rightwing culture war that has subsumed our politics, a handful of key words depict “the enemy”, all of them increasingly interchangeable: political correctness, identity politics, #MeToo, cancel culture, and above all, wokeness. (You can tell when this category of terms is being used to this effect when they slot neatly in the headline “Now ****** really has gone too far!”) Collectively, the words have come to pose a threat to readers, ready to be outraged by an unwelcome change to our politics and society, hiding under the guise of equality and justice.

The terms have been subject to a successful rebranding exercise that started on the right, but then leapfrogged into the mainstream. As notions that began as efforts to redress imbalances in society, challenge embedded power structures, and organise effectively against them, the terminology of equality has since been savaged. “Woke”, a call to stay alert to injustices in society, is now almost exclusively a slur, a sneer at someone’s over-worthy and counterproductive politi

If you get your news from one of Britain’s many conservative papers, you will encounter near-daily attacks on “wokeness”, “woke-ism” and the “tyranny of woke”. The Telegraph has tagged the phenomenon as “cancel culture” and runs content mocking, vilifying or scaremongering the issue on a regular basis".

...especially in the USA where black dudes get killed with no trial...

As do whites to an even larger extent. This has already been pointed out numerous times but the troublemakers and their weepy left supporters prefer to ignore it.

As do whites to an even larger extent. This has already been pointed out numerous times but the troublemakers and their weepy left supporters prefer to ignore it.

No they dont - They claim the statistics are falseified or wrong or cherry pick figures.

In sort they dont ignore it they outright deny it

Again, agree. But they who shout loudest...

A good mate’s son has one transgender kid in his school. The whole school is effectively being run around one kid’s ‘needs’.

It’s that mentality among those in our institutions which the problem. Accommodate that kid. Don’t make it paramount.
Had a trendy couple at the boys school who thought forcing gender neutrality on their two sons and daughter gave them, the parents, some kind of superiority.
Nice kids, nice school, but the two youngest became withdrawn and their grades suffered. The girl began self harming at age 7, FFS.
As for the oldest boy he became quite aggressive, at school and at home.
Finally the oldest was suspended from school and set fire to his parents bed while they were in it, though fortunately both were awake.
The grandparents took in the eldest and gave him a haircut and proper boy clothes. The parents withdrew their other two, putting the blame squarely on the other parents for not following their gender neutrality lead.

The needs of the many are secondary to those of the few, in some people's minds.

"We need balance. Not more extremism but equilibrium. "
And that's exactly what I think, too.
Too little understanding of each other. Too much noise.
  • Brexit could have been avoidable. The whole thing is not even about "in" or "out", but on what terms either way, plus too many people's concerns were ignored AND magnified (by different actors at different times) and it is turning into a shitshow complete with likely food shortages. And pardon me, but when kids go starving, especially our own, everything else goes out through the window.
  • Racism is still going on, especially in the USA where black dudes get killed with no trial, hence BLM crops up, pendulum effect at its best. That will go back to the other extreme again. But still no conversation about the whys and hows.
  • Sexism, same. Some ********* are finally brought to justice, but being a man becomes a risk in itself. Then some other ********* swear off women or swear at them and threathen them, pendulum again.
Instead of being ********* or being "woke", I guess we could be just normal, but that needs people to calm down and think.

Text and wobble lipped bollocks straight out of the remainers playbook.
If you think your 'kids will starve', you are a deluded knuckle head like the rest of the buffoons that voted to remain. The rest of your weepy post looks like the result of of getting to the bottom of a bottle of gin.
Happy to help.

Had a trendy couple at the boys school who thought forcing gender neutrality on their two sons and daughter gave them, the parents, some kind of superiority.
Nice kids, nice school, but the two youngest became withdrawn and their grades suffered. The girl began self harming at age 7, FFS.
Finally the oldest was suspended from school and set fire to his parents bed while they were in it, though fortunately both were awake.
The grandparents took in the eldest and gave him a haircut and proper boy clothes. The parents withdrew their other two, putting the blame squarely on the other parents for not following their gender neutrality lead.

The needs of the many are secondary to those of the few, in some people's minds.
Tragic for the children.
The parents should have gone up in smoke.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

The current line is that gender is a political construct. No. Stating that gender is a political construct - that’s a political construct.

It’s all part of the Marxist march on the institutions and the nuclear family. It’s about deconstruction and control.

Latest Threads