Extras

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I claim the record, unless anyone can beat it - ten, day on/day-off with my oppo for not preventing a 2Lt having a few bottles of Bier along on a non-tac exercise.

Once recieved 10 for various offences during a Regi Dinner and then failed to turn up for the first one which was meant to start the day after England V Scotland rugby so Razzer gave me ten extra so 20 day on day off for forty days and nights although was allowed bread and water ?

Good Dinner indeed had been a Sgt for 4 days and made Mr (stick it up my bottom) Vice for an Offr's & Sgt's Mess Stag Dinner about 220 people there and all with a wind up for yours truly ?

I used to present a bottle of port to the RSM before the dinner started, but now I'm an old fart and my days of fun are well and truly over, or thats what my wife tells me!

F

flash_to_bang

I did once see a Duty Ammendment on orders that read

ROS May
Delete all odd dates-insert Sgt *******
Delete all even dates - insert Sgt *******

well chuffed as I missed out on 2

Flash to bang wrote:
I did once see a Duty Ammendment on orders that read

ROS May
Delete all odd dates-insert Sgt *******
Delete all even dates - insert Sgt *******

well chuffed as I missed out on 2
Sadly I once got a month of ODD extras and I completely lost the will to live after two weeks and had to start selling duties for fear of falling asleep at work. :(

B

Biscuits_AB

Soldier_Why said:
37 Extras in 2 months - mind that was when I was a f*ckwit of a Signalman.
Had any since you were a f*ckwit of a clerk? (just asking)

Although I'm not a member of this illustrious mess, I wanted to share my award of 56 extras.

52 were awarded - one for every week of the year so that 'I would have ample time to reflect on my crime'.

An additional 4 were added 'for good luck'.

My offence? Well, let's just say that I was a young subby, I was very drunk, and the CO's wife looked very appealing!! :D

Calypso said:
Although I'm not a member of this illustrious mess, I wanted to share my award of 56 extras.
Hats Off! Beats any I ever got "rolling the dice" - Managed to get maximum of 44 from the deadly dice. Would have got away with about 6, but the regt'l scarey monster made me roll again!!
:roll: :roll:

I remember two young officers, who got 3 months extras between them. It was up to them who did what day, but it was going to be one of them.

Mind you these two were such a pair of prats that even the army noticed and eventually one of them was told to get out by the GOC.

One day I at the dizzy height of Cpl was briefing the Bn 2IC about something, or other. He tells me to send the Duty Offr to sort it, then asks who it is. I tell he, to which he replies, "That ******* idiot!, I do not want this fucked up - in that case you go instead."

Best bit was, guess who was stood by my sidejust out of the 2ICs line of sight? Almost pissed myself trying not to laugh.

Best one i saw was in BATUS. Two Staffy's caught drinking in the junior ranks bar, RSM said being they enjoyed the bar so much, they could do canteen cowboy in the JRC for the next 20 days.

matregs said:
Best one i saw was in BATUS. Two Staffy's caught drinking in the junior ranks bar, RSM said being they enjoyed the bar so much, they could do canteen cowboy in the JRC for the next 20 days.
I will say here and now i was never done by any staffy's :twisted: or any other male for that matter..

Got 20 a while ago for writting THANK F*** in a card being passed around during the dining out of the CO. Everyone else saw the funny side.