• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Extradite Julian Assange to Sweden!

original.jpg

Well its been done, a formal facebook group:

Now all it needs is support and some likes!

Is it right to extradite Julian Assange, well he faces serious sexual allegations in Sweden, who cares if hes some big time hacker, we would demand that our fellow Euro state do the same thing for a potential criminal (whether proven or not), its about facing a judge and jury and thats not to say that Sweden is not a fair state, it is a fellow democracy!

So whats he hiding from? Fearing extradition to the US after Sweden's done with him, not our problem really!

If he's got the balls to appear on the Ecuadorian embassy balcony and make a 10min+ public appearance and make a cocky speech than he has the gall to face up to what he has allegedly done.

Some may say its a witchhunt, some would say its not about doing whats right, its about doing what has to be done,

Extradite Julian Assange to Sweden | Facebook

I agree completely - I can't join yet though as facebook is banned at work :( But you get my 'like' as soon as I get in..

G

goatrutar

I can't see why he was not sent home to Oz as an undesirable alien at the first chance. Let the Aussies deal with the twat.
Fuck that. We don't want him back. If he was here its a fair bet ASIO would be having a "chat" with him.

He's hiding form the US! The charges in Sweden are bollox and have already been dismissed once. He knows that once he reaches the US he is fucked and is shitting it! Hague is making a pigs ear of it as usual but there are far more people in the UK deserving extradition than this idiot.

You can send him anywhere you want. Just don't send him to The Hague for the ICC. We don't want him.
As said above, try the Belgians, they're a bunch of awkward pedophile sexual deviants with dubious personalities, he'll fit right in.

He's hiding form the US! The charges in Sweden are bollox and have already been dismissed once. He knows that once he reaches the US he is fucked and is shitting it! Hague is making a pigs ear of it as usual but there are far more people in the UK deserving extradition than this idiot.
There's an article in the New Statesman that examines the legal "myths" being peddlied by some bottom breathers. Go read it first there's a good chap.

I love the rules about embassies, so legally we cannot go in and get him under ANY circumstances even though they are harbouring what Sweden alleges to be a fugitive and whom we are obliged to hand over under international law and relations, what exactly would cause an embassy to lose its said protection than :)

I bet 22 are on stand by as we speak, Hagues probably scratching that bald head of his for any loopholes he could potentially find, and I'm sure he's got all the time in the world, its not like Julians going anywhere for time being.

Any books about how to revoke an embassy's diplomatic immunity?

8(43).jpg

Of course.

Option 1. Tell the UK that Assange is naughty and get extradition

Option 2. Get some women in Sweden to say they've been raped, fake the evidence then get the Swedish authorities to begin an extradition request. Then tell Sweden that Assange is naughty and get extradition.

Yeah, I can see why they went for option 2, it seems much simpler and easier.

Latest Threads