Extract from Sqn orders

Discussion in 'RAC' started by ZZIWYLLIB, Sep 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The following is an extract from Sqn orders. Can't remember were we where at the time, St Angelo, Geogh Bks, The Kesh or Aldergrove it does not really matter but what I do remember is that after the said publication both the SSM and the Padre where practically redundant for a few weeks.

[​IMG]

2. :banned: My lad got dumped a bit ago and it reminded me of all the "dear john" letters that would end up on the notice board.either willingly or not.the best form of relieving your innermost turmoil is to have lots of people take the p*ss out of you.my lad was v upset when his g/friend dumped him so I bought him a drink to ease the pain a bit, then the manager took it off him cause he wasn't quite 18.life really kicks you in the bollocks when you are down..needless to say I carried on savouring every last drop of my pint with a big grin on my face.dads rule. :banned:

3. Had a dear john board at bovvi. a QDG friend of mine went around with his saying mmmm smell her perfume. the bustard had wiped his ar5e on the letter and put it back in the envelope. nice

Spanner where are you now?