Extra hot curry challenge lands two in hospital

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Legallybald, Oct 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hot chilli challenge puts two in hospital - Edinburgh Evening News

2. Mmmmm curries. Getting peckish now.

3. HHH

HHH LE

I know I'm in a minority, but I don't "get" hot curries.

4. Quite right nothing finer than the warm tingling feel on a chaps member.

5. Thats where youre going wrong old chap. You get a hot curry then you will understand. If you get cold curries as your comment implies then you wouldnt get hot curries.

6. The hotter the better, but passing out,pussies...just acquired some bhut joloki seeds, hope they grow :)

7. If the don't grow I can recommend these.

ThinkGeek :: Ghost Pepper Chili Flakes

8. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Nothing beyond Z chilli sauce is good as well

9. No one gets curries in NI because there isn't a decent curry house in Ulster. Even if there were bet it would be served with boiled spuds and cabbage....mutter moan mutter......Champ is the nearest NI gets to tasty.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Was it really a hospital or a good thunderbox that was needed?

11. Same thing nowadays.

12. Hospitalised? By a fecking curry? What a bunch of absolute mincing hermers. There's nothing like a good, hot, home-made curry. I tried growing some Dorset Nagas earlier this year, but they all died on me... :|

13. Was listening to this earlier on Jeremy Vine. The girl taken to hospital was Korean (but living in the US) and the bloke was a jock. Maybe they should stick to their respective national delicacies of roasted dog and entrails boiled in a sheeps bladder rather than attempt the English national dish.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I guess they don't deliver... not sure it's good use of health service cash though.

15. For those who like it hot I recommend 'Dave's insanity sauce'. It's for winners. Google it.

You'll like it so much your ring will fall off.