Extra footer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
When using Arrse on a Samsung android phone I've suddenly acquired an extra footer on the screen.
It has four buttons, L - R :
Forums, What's New, Post Thread, Search.

Cant find a "settings" button to switch the bastard off.

What's the secret ?

Does it look like this?
Screenshot_20200601-233916_Chrome.jpg

Don't use Chrome.
Or disable Chrome Duet.
Maybe.

Tis sometimes called a thumnambulator, to help those without 6" thumbs navigate more easily.

When using Arrse on a Samsung android phone I've suddenly acquired an extra footer on the screen.

What's the secret ?
Toss the phone in the bin and get an apple type one.

What's the secret ?
Oh not just me then? I assumed it was some sort of upgrade that had passed me by.Just like all the others.

Lightweight phone addicted fuckmonkeys, the lot of you.

You can turn off the extra footers by going to the sliding button icon at the top of the page, this will open the options page. Then turn off the mobile navigation bar.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Toss the phone in the bin and get an apple type one.
Yes I could purchase a phone full of ew electronic circuits giving me exciting programmes contained in the most fragile substance known to man since the discovery of the soap bubble.

If I was that dim my next trick would be sitting on the beach telling the tide to fokoff like any other Cnut.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You can turn off the extra footers by going to the sliding button icon at the top of the page, this will open the options page. Then turn off the mobile navigation bar.
A correct answer !
Many thanks, it's back to normal.
I hope you can drop past for a beer.

Latest Threads