Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

For her to hot bunk, that would mean her actually going topside, in the heavy wind, the rolling sea and the squalls, she'll spend all day with her head over the side puking, look how bad she was with a little pootle around the harbour!
Surely the downie messiah can simply part the waves around the boat just by glaring at them

wilfred

War Hero
Wouldn't it be funny if the yacht got into trouble and a nuclear powered submarine surfaced to pick up the crew.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

The little biff really has ideas above her stations, doesn't she?

Activist Great Thunberg, 16, says she won't waste her time talking to Donald Trump on climate change

as if Trump would entertain her...

ACAB

LE
Utter effin madness. This downie spacker has stated, on record, that she is not interested in speaking to President Trump, suffers from sea sickness, is vegan, and has to poo in a big blue bucket. WTF is she hoping to achieve in the good 'ole US of A???

Activist Great Thunberg, 16, says she won't waste her time talking to Donald Trump on climate change

His ex-mate Geoffrey Epstein would have.

Londo

LE
Utter effin madness. This downie spacker has stated, on record, that she is not interested in speaking to President Trump, suffers from sea sickness, is vegan, and has to poo in a big blue bucket. WTF is she hoping to achieve in the good 'ole US of A???
It's all a big show for the people manipulating and using her .

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
Hairyplanes tend to have a closed system, they're not like trains which just dump it out conveniently ;) I never fancied the job of attaching the hose from the honeywagon to the hairyplane!
On at least one of Her Majesties aviating devices, the on-board bog had an outlet which you attached the hose to, and a valve to regulate the flow. The hose connection had a screw cap over it, so the real nasty trick with the newbies was to make sure the screw cap was well on, open the valve to allow some of the contents to flow through, then close the valve. When the newbie opened the screw cap, they got a bit of content at pressure first....

Allegedly (I was the wrong trade for this sort of thing} the boggie truck allowance was an extra 50p a day but you had to do it over a period before you qualified...

Last edited:
I find it funny that she's heading to the USA where there's all kinds of law protection from the police, yet she won't head to Brazil where the rain forest is being clear-cut, but she won't have any kind of protection at all.

Londo

LE

He wouldn't want to talk about climate change and she can't deal with NOT talking about it . Any other subject and she has a meltdown .

I find it funny that she's heading to the USA where there's all kinds of law protection from the police, yet she won't head to Brazil where the rain forest is being clear-cut, but she won't have any kind of protection at all.
Gruaniad says she IS going to.
This will be both the ultimate gap year and a journey into the heart of climate darkness: first to the United States of president Donald Trump, who has promised to pull out of the Paris climate agreement, and then down to South America, possibly including Brazil where president Jair Bolsonaro is overseeing a surge of Amazon deforestation.

Londo

LE
That's been mentioned in this household .

Latest Threads