Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

I’d have preferred it if she had chosen to row across. An extended period of STFU would be welcome!

The downies poo bucket has now become a news story in itself, if we are to believe the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Londo

LE
A blue plastic poo bucket placed in a out of the way corner with a modicum of privacy . I note it was labeled poo only so any wee's are over the side . She' going to have so much fun ! Or is she going to spend most of her time on one of the following support vessels ?

Lifeboat21

Old-Salt
A blue plastic poo bucket placed in a out of the way corner with a modicum of privacy . I note it was labeled poo only so any wee's are over the side . She' going to have so much fun ! Or is she going to spend most of her time on one of the following support vessels ?
where is the information coming from?

When I used to go sailing, SOP was an extra safety line and hang your arse over the transom,

Dump and wash in one.

Londo

LE
Apparently the first crossing of the Atlantic since Eric the Red
It was mentioned that she was going over for a climate control conference . I'm willing to bet that all the other thousands of attendees will be going over by private jets and commercial aircraft flights .

Awol

LE
It was mentioned that she was going over for a climate control conference . I'm willing to bet that all the other thousands of attendees will be going over by private jets and commercial aircraft flights .
And you can bet your gonads that she won't be taking a boat for the return trip.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
And you can bet your gonads that she won't be taking a boat for the return trip.
From what I've heard and seen about her I'm surprised she doesn't just walk across.

Londo

LE
Will she visit President Trump while over there ? I remember a couple of months back when interviewed by some fawning TV presenter she was asked what would you say to Pres. Trump ? The reply was along the lines of " Nothing , I have no wish to speak with him " One track mind this girl .

Is she going to ride the carbon back home magic carpet style, or isn't the messiah downie capable of miracles yet?

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Plastic boat, plastic bucket. Isn't there too much plastic in the sea already?

View attachment 410281
BBC Shows World Greta's Poo Bucket -
I did like this comment as it mirrored my own thoughts ..........Think of poor Greta, who said in this piece that she doesn't get on with people. Cooped up on that boat with the only private space being a corner of the deck along with that bucket. The unseasonably rough Atlantic weather that we're experiencing lashing over her as the vegan diet does its worse.

Then think of the crew, eating gruel and arguing about who invited her.

No sympathy either way

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I did like this comment as it mirrored my own thoughts ..........Think of poor Greta, who said in this piece that she doesn't get on with people. Cooped up on that boat with the only private space being a corner of the deck along with that bucket. The unseasonably rough Atlantic weather that we're experiencing lashing over her as the vegan diet does its worse.

Then think of the crew, eating gruel and arguing about who invited her.

No sympathy either way
Hopefully, the crew will use her as a sea anchor to perform a sharp turn if needed.

PFGEN

GCM
Which begs the question as to her being allowed into the US in the first place. It was stated on the news that they hadn't worked out how to get her back. Now usually one of the requirements of a trip to the US is do you have a return ticket or not. She clearly and publicly states that she doesn't. USCG or customs would be perfectly entitled to hoof her and not allow her to land in the US. This could get interesting.

Its two weeks before she gets there. That's two weeks to get properly acquainted with her blue bucket. It might even become a sort of safety blanket and she can bring it to future demos and TV appearances.

Awol

LE
Which begs the question as to her being allowed into the US in the first place. It was stated on the news that they hadn't worked out how to get her back. Now usually one of the requirements of a trip to the US is do you have a return ticket or not. She clearly and publicly states that she doesn't. USCG or customs would be perfectly entitled to hoof her and not allow her to land in the US. This could get interesting.

Its two weeks before she gets there. That's two weeks to get properly acquainted with her blue bucket. It might even become a sort of safety blanket and she can bring it to future demos and TV appearances.
She's not going to last a week. Whether that is reported or not is another story. AIS will be interesting.

Latest Threads