Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Remember when the agreement to withdraw SS20 and Pershing kicked in, Greenham Common and Molesworth more or less closed and the Peace Wimmin started to melt away. A comment from our personnel who had been detached to Greenham was ''they will be back sometime with another cause''. Here they are again more mixed but same lot.

Remember when the agreement to withdraw SS20 and Pershing kicked in, Greenham Common and Molesworth more or less closed and the Peace Wimmin started to melt away. A comment from our personnel who had been detached to Greenham was ''they will be back sometime with another cause''. Here they are again more mixed but same lot.

Probably in the same skidmarked underwear......

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

what goes into smoke signals?

_121249738_a3fabf7e-efb8-4843-8672-2eedd780f142.jpg

When CND became irrelevant/redundant, a lot of people lost their reason to get up in the morning. Climate change fits the bill, allows them to carry on being professional whingers.

I have a feeling that sounding your horn whilst stationary is an offence - the police would probably arrest the drivers.

How many of the anti-protesters have been hunted down by the police? The white van men who have dragged the swampys out of the road.

Even that gopping huge assed bird who stuck her head over the parapet, and let her name be splashed over the press seems to have not come under scrutiny (so far). She really seems to be a test case. Assault with a car, for extremely shallow self centred reasons. As long as your excuses are of a higher level than that " I thought I saw an ambulance stick in the queue of traffic your honour." You likely have a better defence.

Drag them out the road, tie them to the railings, and disappear before plod show up. Then don't boast over social media.

NSP

LE
Bunch of whingers on the BBC 2200hrs news just now carping about their houses "being flooded due to climate change."

Or perhaps it might be because your nice new house is built on flood plain, or the building on nearby floodplain and effing up the drainage means that your cottage that didn't flood before now does, or because you and all your neighbours on the street concreted over your front gardens to make a hard-standing to park your his n' her cars plus your 2.4 grown-up kids cars has effed up the local drainage...?

Twats....

Gabion Groyne

War Hero
I have a feeling that sounding your horn whilst stationary is an offence - the police would probably arrest the drivers.
Righto, Plan D then. Get some drivers, preferably big, fat and smelly (or farmers), to sit on the ground very, very close to the individuals staring at them continuously. Dogs don't like it so hopefully the weirdos won't.

Apparently each child contributes 58.6 tons of CO² per year of a parents life. Having none means I can drive my 3L diesel and fly to my holiday destination with a clear conscience, I'm still greener than most of them and I paid for my own insulation. I do however need a new MacPro so I'm going to lay in the road until Boris buys me one = I think that's how it works now.

Source: Climate change is making people think twice about having children

My bold, if these figures are true then it confirms my belief that the third world with their massive unchecked population growth is the real problem not us in the developed world where our indigenous population has stabilised for the last 30 -40 years and it is the breeding by incomers that is causing our problems.
India growth from under 400 Million to 1.3 BILLION today & dueto double in next 20 years is a prime example!

My bold, if these figures are true then it confirms my belief that the third world with their massive unchecked population growth is the real problem not us in the developed world where our indigenous population has stabilised for the last 30 -40 years and it is the breeding by incomers that is causing our problems.
India growth from under 400 Million to 1.3 BILLION today & dueto double in next 20 years is a prime example!
That is the only problem
There are far too many of us.
Elspeth Huxley wrote Four Guineas in 1954 about this problem
The West in innoculating people to cut down a 50% child death rate which is leading to famine apart from all else.
She put in a foot note that if they ever find a cure for malaria that will be millions more condemned to famine.
Guess what is just around the corner.

She's barely 18...

You're not one of those people who appreciated The Sun's countdown until Emma Watson reached 18, are you?
JL is 75 now, just a smidgen older than me, and I've lusted over her from a tender age. Emma Watson holds no interest to me, to be honest.

Latest Threads