Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

fcspf5sxiagqhsu-jpg.612153

I've always imagined this is the sort of arrogant, supercilious grin you get from BravoBravo, when he knows he's out of reach of a well- deserved shovel......

images

Maybe these lot on their way to a rally somewhere.

Blocking Pikeys would be funnier, who would the police protect the pikies or the marxists

Who wins the Common Purpose top trumps?

These voracious omnivores get their name from their fondness for feeding on honey and honeybee larvae. ... They also eat insects, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals, as well as roots, bulbs, berries, and fruits.
Plus senile old twatts laying glued to the middle of the road

What does a honey badger eat?

Whatever it bloody well wants to!

Last edited:

DarkBrig

War Hero
There are a large number of police amassing at a location in South St, Glasgow. Amongst the usual searchers, bikes, liaison etc., there are a number sporting coveralls with natty arm badges saying "Demonstrator removal team" on them. I live in hope that they actually do some removal as opposed to protecting any demonstrators and offering refreshments when they get a bit thirsty.

ETA they are based there for the duration, they are not all hiding in a bush waiting for some unsuspecting ne'er do well to wander past.

Last edited:
Pikeys being chased by the Police on a road leading to where the IB nutters are having one of their glued-to-the-road sit-ins would give plod something to think about.

Londo

LE
Pikeys being chased by the Police on a road leading to where the IB nutters are having one of their glued-to-the-road sit-ins would give plod something to think about.
Round my way they smash through closed level crossing gates without a care for oncoming trains when being pursued by the police .
So a couple of crusties sitting in the road isn't going to stop them .

I would prefer to have red rather than blue running down their faces. Not ink, but blood, caused from a broken bottle smashed into their pathetic, arrogant, smug faces - Begbie style.
It's literally just a matter of time until someone like "Begbie" gets's held up by these twonks, then they will be praying for the police to turn up.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It's literally just a matter of time until someone like "Begbie" gets's held up by these twonks, then they will be praying for the police to turn up.
Christ - why didn't we think of this before - deploy Ronnie Pickering! he's have summat to say about them blocking 'his' road...

SurviveToFight

Old-Salt
images

Maybe these lot on their way to a rally somewhere.

A bunch of numpties who were bullied at school, so over-compensate in middle age by growing long goatees and shitting in their jeans to pass the kind of initiation ceremony that most of us thought was childish by the time we were fifteen?

My money's on Greta and her sentient pigtails.

Last edited:
Christ - why didn't we think of this before - deploy Ronnie Pickering! he's have summat to say about them blocking 'his' road...
It would be funny if someone did a youtube video spoof of these protestors with Ronnie Pickering turning up and saying "Do you know who I am - I'm Ronnie Pickering" and then he challenges them to a fight.

Londo

LE
A bunch of numpties who were bullied at school, so over-compensate in middle age by growing long goatees and shitting in their jeans to pass the kind of initiation ceremony that most of us thought was childish by the time we were fifteen?

My money's on Greta.
Not a fan then ?

Blocking Pikeys would be funnier, who would the police protect the pikies or the marxists

Who wins the Common Purpose top trumps?
Pikies would just tarmac over them and park their caravan on the body

Latest Threads