Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
This whole episode is a PR disaster for the Police.

As for that harridan, does she really think that insulating every house in the UK will stop a 2 degree rise in the temperature of the planet? Really?

Next, she mentions her kids. Some bloke has tupped her more than once. I don't know whether he should be sectioned or given a medal for taking one for the team !

This whole episode is a PR disaster for the Police.

As for that harridan, does she really think that insulating every house in the UK will stop a 2 degree rise in the temperature of the planet? Really?

Next, she mentions her kids. Some bloke has tupped her more than once. I don't know whether he should be sectioned or given a medal for taking one for the team !

Has anyone told her about China, India and Russia polluting the planet???

There are people in those queues that are being held up by these mongs,
that have to be somewhere, and must be there.
What boils my piss, is that the police are not doing their job, for what ever reason that's down to,
doesn't concern me,
For all the wishful thinking on here, of what should happen to these bastards, it's not going to happen,
If anyone touches one of the bastards, the police will be PDQ to arrest them, and they'll
Probably end up in jail, whereas the protesters seem to have a Teflon coating
Mr Plod, do your job

That's because we've gone from a Police Force to left wing social workers wearing a Police uniform

I want the police to be the police, not everyone's friend. This is not policing. Dick can go, Patel can go, and I don't care in what order. They are worthless, utterly worthless. I don't care who else we would get but these pair of utterly worthless soundboxes can go.

I wonder how long this can go on like this before one of the protesters does get seriously injured, or killed by a member of public. Everything just seems to be treading water and I not sure public tolerance can be relied upon indefinitely.

In our town animal rights protesters regularly demonstrated in the road and in the driveway of a prominent local pork processing plant. The protesters steadily ramped things up until it was chaos there some days. The police were there but were very soft and just watched. It all came to a stop the day a woman was run over and killed in the driveway by a delivery truck. Is that where this is going.

I'm curious as to how one plays the Great Pipes 'furiously'?

fcspf5sxiagqhsu-jpg.612153

He'd be better off cutting up the bagpipes.........he'd be able to use them as 5 suppositories

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
He'd be better off cutting up the bagpipes.........he'd be able to use them as 5 suppositories
Agony bags..... once he runs out of puff he can jam the sticks up their @rses :D

My sister in law kept getting harassed by the job centre to see if she’s looking for work. She now has a part time job, she’s a single mother with kids.
Now this cretin on Good Morning Britain, is like to know if the job centre are pestering her to see if she’s looking for a job.....
I started back to work 3 weeks ago after a couple of months off, while the shipyard was dead.

Still getting tortured with messages from Universal Credit about jobs.

images

Maybe these lot on their way to a rally somewhere.

Blocking Pikeys would be funnier, who would the police protect the pikies or the marxists

Who wins the Common Purpose top trumps?

These voracious omnivores get their name from their fondness for feeding on honey and honeybee larvae. ... They also eat insects, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals, as well as roots, bulbs, berries, and fruits.
Plus senile old twatts laying glued to the middle of the road

What does a honey badger eat?

Whatever it bloody well wants to!

Last edited:

Latest Threads