Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Only ink this time,

Just seen on Sky that they have the A40 closed down, whay aren't plod there in force dfragging them away as they have an injunction out on them, banning them from blocking any highway in England. I think I saw around 3 coppers there.

So the police are doing nothing then? Hopefully all the white van men will do the job for them.
The news showed a blocked road in Dartford, plenty of police there though.

So the police are doing nothing then? Hopefully all the white van men will do the job for them.
The news showed a blocked road in Dartford, plenty of police there though.
More chance of Essex man getting punchy than the suits coming in the other way?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Just seen on Sky that they have the A40 closed down, whay aren't plod there in force dfragging them away as they have an injunction out on them, banning them from blocking any highway in England. I think I saw around 3 coppers there.

Possibly breakfast time.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Were the coppers bringing them tea and biccies?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Irate woman on Good Morning Britain right now from Insulate Britain.
“Im on benefits “... shock horror !
Maybe if she got a job she could afford to heat her home.
Hardly out looking for work, stop her benefits.

That is the other part that is often glossed over - in quite a number of cases, the local population were also involved in the sale of the slaves.
Wrong.
Not in quite a lot of the cases.
All of them.
The Fanti tribe till 1600 then the Ashanti tribe from then on in what is now Ghana until we conquered the place in 1900 and stopped it.
They were also involved in human sacrifice.
And there is evidence both still happen.
We owe nobody anything as we stopped it.
I really must get off the fence.