Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Normal people are getting pissed off with the trendy antics of the middle class professional protestors.
Shouldn't be long until teeth start going awol.

Plenty of short video clips where the nutters allow the free passage of traffic without using their own legs.

I think the long suffering public have adopted "Faugh a Ballagh !"

Last edited:

PFGEN

GCM
Normal people are getting pissed off with the trendy antics of the middle class professional protestors.
Shouldn't be long until teeth start going awol.

Plenty of short video clips where the nutters allow the free passage of traffic without using their own legs.

I think the long suffering public have adopted "Faugh a Ballagh !"

I'd like to find one glued to the road and then get a set of golf clubs out the back of the car. What should the choice be, wood, driver of iron to send the teeth flying? Tee up and watch them try to pull themselves off the road. It probably won't be long before somebody does take the law into their own hands and carries out something similar.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Front rank executes three-point turn. With exhausts directly in the faces of eco-loons drivers thereof proceed to hold engines at 3500rpm in neutral...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'd like to find one glued to the road and then get a set of golf clubs out the back of the car. What should the choice be, wood, driver of iron to send the teeth flying? Tee up and watch them try to pull themselves off the road. It probably won't be long before somebody does take the law into their own hands and carries out something similar.
There's a couple of videos going around Twitter right now, one showing some mum trying to move them with her Range Rover and another showing one of the protestors getting dragged off the road and then tied to the railings with one of their own banners.

Londo

LE
There's a couple of videos going around Twitter right now, one showing some mum trying to move them with her Range Rover and another showing one of the protestors getting dragged off the road and then tied to the railings with one of their own banners.
Seen them , quite funny especially the tied up old fart one :-D

The aghast look on the silly bitche protestor's face, and the 'ow ow ow!' as Mrs Essex started nudging her forwards... hilarious.
Maybe the IB mongs actually WANT somebody killed?
The martyrdom would be a godsend for them.

The aghast look on the silly bitche protestor's face, and the 'ow ow ow!' as Mrs Essex started nudging her forwards... hilarious.

Probably.

Jill Phipps is still remember as a martyr to some (ran over and killed protesting veal transports in 1995).

""Mrs Phipps believes her daughter's death was the fault of West Midlands police, who had taken over policing the demonstrations from the local Warwickshire constabulary the night before.

"Whatever happened they were determined to keep the convoys going. They had no contingency plan for people running into the road. That's why Jill was killed."

The police didnt stop traffic and didnt expect a grown woman to leap in front of a moving truck - therefore its their fault she was killed when she did something stupid

That says it all and explains why -( in light of the continuous swing since the Blair years to - you (the state) are responsible for my welfare - not me )- the police are at times facilitating the insulation twunts - Theres already been a complaint that the police didnt stop traffic so they could block the road safely.

Its not hard to imagine PC Plod being prosecuted if one of these idiots gets hurt

""Mrs Phipps believes her daughter's death was the fault of West Midlands police, who had taken over policing the demonstrations from the local Warwickshire constabulary the night before.

"Whatever happened they were determined to keep the convoys going. They had no contingency plan for people running into the road. That's why Jill was killed."

The police didnt stop traffic and didnt expect a grown woman to leap in front of a moving truck - therefore its their fault she was killed when she did something stupid

That says it all and explains why -( in light of the continuous swing since the Blair years to - you (the state) are responsible for my welfare - not me )- the police are at times facilitating the insulation twunts - Theres already been a complaint that the police didnt stop traffic so they could block the road safely.

Its not hard to imagine PC Plod being prosecuted if one of these idiots gets hurt

Easy solution, plod is too busy investigating crime elsewhere (I know likely story....)

It can't be long before one of the true XR/IB believers twigs that the extinction of the human race would be good for the environment, and they go postal

Best I can find of the video:

Now what have I been saying all along?
Sort it before plod show up.

Looks like a few people said **** this, dragged them out of the road and got traffic going again.

What would be the legality of going along with some cable ties and tieing a protester to the nearest railings with some? Is that unlawful imprisonment?

What would be the legality of going along with some cable ties and tieing a protester to the nearest railings with some? Is that unlawful imprisonment?
Yes.

If you move someone to achieve that, it is technically kidnapping as well.

On a legal quirk, if you were to enter a building as a trespasser with intent to steal, cause dmaage or hurt someone with cable ties that would be aggravated burglary - this is when you commit burglary but with a weapon of offence, which in this case includes "any article made or adapted for use for causing injury to or incapacitating a person, or intended by the person having it with him for such use".

So please don't, or take proper legal advice prior to action.

It can't be long before one of the true XR/IB believers twigs that the extinction of the human race would be good for the environment, and they go postal

Already a theme on the darker end of the environmentalist spectrum.

Essential this views the coming apocalypse as something that will be caused by humanity and will restore a natural balance.

Yes.

If you move someone to achieve that, it is technically kidnapping as well.

On a legal quirk, if you were to enter a building as a trespasser with intent to steal, cause dmaage or hurt someone with cable ties that would be aggravated burglary - this is when you commit burglary but with a weapon of offence, which in this case includes "any article made or adapted for use for causing injury to or incapacitating a person, or intended by the person having it with him for such use".

So please don't, or take proper legal advice prior to action.

Or at least wear a Jeremy Corbyn mask so they know who attacked them

offog

LE
Easy solution, plod is too busy investigating crime elsewhere (I know likely story....)
Due to the traffic holdup we were unable to get there in time. Some one blocked the roads.

They were unaware of the danger they were putting themselves in so I thought it best to move them to a place of safety.

The public also need to target those on the side lines filming this for FB. On a number of these films I have heard comments like "the police will be here soon". Grab the phone and hand it to the police with the comment "I think the person was filming up skirt/children on this". It should get investigated and other contacts/crimes once legally in police hands can then be investigated.

Had to post this somewhere !

247035089_10223653356381051_1835283335374398126_n.jpg

Latest Threads