Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Not yet but it should be .

A thought. You are stuck on a motorway due to these protesters and need a p"*s.
Such is the need that a bottle (with a very wide neck) is used.
If the bottle needs to be emptied, would it be illegal if some of the content found its way onto a protester?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Could gluing one's hand to the highway be construed as resisting arrest?

it's a sticky question. it depends on whether you adhere to the letter of the law I imagine.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
it's a sticky question. it depends on whether you adhere to the letter of the law I imagine.
puns.jpg

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting POV on Greta and her mob:

And to top it all Greta's been Rickrolled!
Be warned: truly cringe-inducing.

NSP

LE
And to top it all Greta's been Rickrolled!
Be warned: truly cringe-inducing.

Not sure what's more scary; her foetal-alcohol syndrome mug or the fact that, unlike dungarees chap, she didn't need cue-cards with the lyrics on them.

The sad bitch.

Not sure what's more scary; her foetal-alcohol syndrome mug or the fact that, unlike dungarees chap, she didn't need cue-cards with the lyrics on them.

The sad bitch.
Notice nobody in the crowd is wearing a mask. unlike in Scotland where the SNP dictators now think they we live in North Korea and will fine you for not wearing one.

A thought. You are stuck on a motorway due to these protesters and need a p"*s.
Such is the need that a bottle (with a very wide neck) is used.
If the bottle needs to be emptied, would it be illegal if some of the content found its way onto a protester?

Accidents will happen!

Notice nobody in the crowd is wearing a mask. unlike in Scotland where the SNP dictators now think they we live in North Korea and will fine you for not wearing one.

Well, The Peoples Democratic Republic of Scotland is ruled by Kim Il Sturgeon.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Normal people are getting pissed off with the trendy antics of the middle class professional protestors.
Shouldn't be long until teeth start going awol.

Plenty of short video clips where the nutters allow the free passage of traffic without using their own legs.

I think the long suffering public have adopted "Faugh a Ballagh !"

Last edited:

PFGEN

GCM
Normal people are getting pissed off with the trendy antics of the middle class professional protestors.
Shouldn't be long until teeth start going awol.

Plenty of short video clips where the nutters allow the free passage of traffic without using their own legs.

I think the long suffering public have adopted "Faugh a Ballagh !"

I'd like to find one glued to the road and then get a set of golf clubs out the back of the car. What should the choice be, wood, driver of iron to send the teeth flying? Tee up and watch them try to pull themselves off the road. It probably won't be long before somebody does take the law into their own hands and carries out something similar.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Front rank executes three-point turn. With exhausts directly in the faces of eco-loons drivers thereof proceed to hold engines at 3500rpm in neutral...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'd like to find one glued to the road and then get a set of golf clubs out the back of the car. What should the choice be, wood, driver of iron to send the teeth flying? Tee up and watch them try to pull themselves off the road. It probably won't be long before somebody does take the law into their own hands and carries out something similar.
There's a couple of videos going around Twitter right now, one showing some mum trying to move them with her Range Rover and another showing one of the protestors getting dragged off the road and then tied to the railings with one of their own banners.

Latest Threads