Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Was thinking along the lines of protection from MoP for pissing them about.

Though I did watch the full vid, also saw officers close by interestedly watching while the morons were getting their hands glued to the deck.
Is gluing someone to a public highway legal, or only if it is in a "noble cause" ?

If it's not, are the offrs guilty of aiding and abetting, a failure to take action or misconduct (malfeasance ?) in public office ?

Could gluing one's hand to the highway be construed as resisting arrest?

Not yet but it should be .

A thought. You are stuck on a motorway due to these protesters and need a p"*s.
Such is the need that a bottle (with a very wide neck) is used.
If the bottle needs to be emptied, would it be illegal if some of the content found its way onto a protester?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Could gluing one's hand to the highway be construed as resisting arrest?

it's a sticky question. it depends on whether you adhere to the letter of the law I imagine.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
it's a sticky question. it depends on whether you adhere to the letter of the law I imagine.
puns.jpg

And to top it all Greta's been Rickrolled!
Be warned: truly cringe-inducing.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Someone just told me that she looks like a country and western lyric.

"Soft as a downy chick."

NSP

LE

Not sure what's more scary; her foetal-alcohol syndrome mug or the fact that, unlike dungarees chap, she didn't need cue-cards with the lyrics on them.

The sad bitch.

Not sure what's more scary; her foetal-alcohol syndrome mug or the fact that, unlike dungarees chap, she didn't need cue-cards with the lyrics on them.

The sad bitch.
Notice nobody in the crowd is wearing a mask. unlike in Scotland where the SNP dictators now think they we live in North Korea and will fine you for not wearing one.

A thought. You are stuck on a motorway due to these protesters and need a p"*s.
Such is the need that a bottle (with a very wide neck) is used.
If the bottle needs to be emptied, would it be illegal if some of the content found its way onto a protester?

Accidents will happen!

Notice nobody in the crowd is wearing a mask. unlike in Scotland where the SNP dictators now think they we live in North Korea and will fine you for not wearing one.

Well, The Peoples Democratic Republic of Scotland is ruled by Kim Il Sturgeon.