Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

anglo

LE
She scares me .
spitting-image-britbox-tv-greta-thunberg-uk-puppet-1342788.jpg

Apparently Boris is putting the 2050 committent into law. The Greens have apparently said that they will sue the government when it inevitably fails to meet the target and thus breaks the law.
Boris will be well out of it by then. He can promise everything to everybody, now. In 2050, it won't be his problem.

Boris will be well out of it by then. He can promise everything to everybody, now. In 2050, it won't be his problem.
He'll be nearly 90 if he's still alive, and most of Arrse current members will be re-atomised back into the universe.
If WW3 hasn't started by then and destroyed the world as we know it. AI will have probably taken over or the nerds will rule the world.

It might not be yours, either, you old fart. Me, on the other hand...
Dinnae fash yersell loon. Every generation has 'problems' appertaining to them. I remember a few years ago, *10 ish, when some youngster, 30/ 40 was whinging. He was complaining he'd had to cope with the possibility of a nuclear Armageddon! Furk me, I was born a few years before the two were dropped on the Land of the Rising Sun, so I too have no memory of a nuclear free world. Didn't worry me, no point.

*A wis an auld fart then too. ;)

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads