Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm waiting for the first environmental disaster caused by these bloody beavers. Not sure if the tree huggers have thought it through.
Like a few years ago when eco-terrorists "freed" 6000 mink from a farm in Hampshire, who then set about the countryside killing everything in their path?

The stupid cnuts.

I thought we were on about mink now not hamsters.

Sorry, am I out of sync again?

Well the mink are probably xmink by now but not with the xhamsters (or at least I hope not)

Like a few years ago when eco-terrorists "freed" 6000 mink from a farm in Hampshire, who then set about the countryside killing everything in their path?

The stupid cnuts.

It’s worse than that. Undercover police helped them do it:

Must be getting bad. Insulate protestors admit to rank hypocrisy and Afghan refugees want to go home.

Last edited:
Must be getting bad. Insulate protestors admit to rank hypocrisy and Afghan refugees want to go home.

And at number one on the charts for a record 5 years , here's the BeeGees with Tragedy.

tgo

LE
Wonder how they'd feel if they were blocked in at their address.

Sadly those have been redacted.

although...
If you were to google the last name on the list and look at the fourth result, it would appear that the Highways England PDF with the unredacted full home addresses is still accessible and indexed by Google.

The Google search result title is "SCHEDULE 1 - NAMED DEFENDANTS - Highways England"

Just need someone in the trade to drop 5 tonnes of gravel or similar strategically at each address, for some direct action then film the reaction :D