Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

It would appear that the message has got through, finally:

Possibly nicked with a view to a 'Conspiracy to commit . . . ' charge? Though I do remember from my short time in serge that a conspiracy charge was a bugger to prove.

If it's their stated intent, surely thats proof ?

But it was the gathering of that proof (which need to be robust enough to stand in the Courts) that proved the arse-ache.

. . . as I said, it's been a while since I needed to worry about such things.

tgo

LE
It would appear that the message has got through, finally:

Possibly nicked with a view to a 'Conspiracy to commit . . . ' charge? Though I do remember from my short time in serge that a conspiracy charge was a bugger to prove.
Interesting that with different forces involved, how each is responding, with some being more robust than others.

Tyk

LE
It needs a much, much more liberal policy from the top down!

Liberal application of tear gas, pepper spray, arrests, massive fines, imprisonment and if necessary batons.

I'd like to see some of the p**sed off drivers giving these stupid c**ts treatment like the commuters did on the tube.
It might knock some sense into their deluded minds!

Slime

LE
I'd like to see some of the p**sed off drivers giving these stupid c**ts treatment like the commuters did on the tube.
It might knock some sense into their deluded minds!

The irony of that day’s event is that it DID change the minds of the activists, and they had changed their tactics and PR output within a few hours.

All the protests we see now from XR and Insulate will be in areas where the activists can be protected from the public by the police.

1631891428220.png

The irony of that day’s event is that it DID change the minds of the activists, and they had changed their tactics and PR output within a few hours.

All the protests we see now from XR and Insulate will be in areas where the activists can be protected from the public by the police.

They great thing about that video, is that irrespective of class or race everyone waded in to get the tubes running back on time

Makes you proud to be British, seeing some over privileged XR protester see the wrath of the great British public

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Someone should buy all the Police Farce Officer persons gloves, they all seem to have cold hands, always in their pockets.