Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

TamH70

MIA
She's still attractive enough that there will be lassies in prison wanting to slake their lusts on her.
Maybe she could film that too?

It is ironic that its her generation that have profited massively whilst fcuking up the environment, housing market, education and are now fcuking about and protesting and being a pain in the arse. It's also that generation largely making the decision re: Heathrow.
That largesse means she is now retired on a lovely pension in her mortgage free cottage in Cornwall so she now has the luxury of not having to worry about income, rent, supporting dependents and can dictate to others how to live their lives, how we should all be frantically worrying about the climate or basically fcuk about wasting other people's time. Nice.

Fcuk off boomer.

It is ironic that its her generation that have profited massively whilst fcuking up the environment, housing market, education and are now fcuking about and protesting and being a pain in the arse. It's also that generation largely making the decision re: Heathrow.
That largesse means she is now retired on a lovely pension in her mortgage free cottage in Cornwall so she now has the luxury of not having to worry about income, rent, supporting dependents and can dictate to others how to live their lives, how we should all be frantically worrying about the climate or basically fcuk about wasting other people's time. Nice.

Fcuk off boomer.
She was born in 1964...the year in which 'true boomers' were just starting to leave school and go to work.

She's NOT a BOOMER...I bet she's not even Welsh !!!

StormsInAfrica

War Hero
Can't speak for ICSC but my postgrad MSc course delivered by Cranfield at Shriv was switched to online by end of April last year and delivered over Teams.

Course meets up for online "pub" after lectures over Skype and while I do miss the heavily discounted double G&Ts in Kitcheners bar, we haven't really missed a beat.

Fcuk off boomer.

I didn't say a word.

Last year I was heartbroken about taking my dog for her final trip, I was premature because she is still with us, she may be on borrowed time but is comfy and has more lives than a cat. My being mentally and physically fitter has helped too because I have been able to take her out and in a better position when it is time to say goodbye
Our old (15 year?) Squadron mascot black lab dog took 3 injections to put down.... probably due to the vet forgetting to take the tourniquet off the injected leg twice.

But, if I am resurrected, I want to come back as that dog! Pissed every night for free, slept where I wanted, wandered where I wanted and big runs at least twice a week.... bit off thread though.

Last edited: