Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Would sir happen to have evidence of that? Because the 2019 Election seems to offer a different view.
Never mind the election results, they won the argument. Same as the recent referendums, they might have lost the vote, but they won, and continue to win, the argument.

GreyArea

War Hero
Well that's what you get for voting for Brexit you thick working class northern dole scum (and never mind that whitey has the climate change market sown up, we can all go and riot with impunity with the Burn, Loot, Murder mob nowadays...)

Well that's what you get for voting for Brexit you thick working class northern dole scum (and never mind that whitey has the climate change market sown up, we can all go and riot with impunity with the Burn, Loot, Murder mob nowadays...)

Clicked the link. First clip XR type saying "no-one pays attention to us!"

Yes, that's because your irritating, insincere, look at me types who are just out to cause chaos.

Tyk

LE
Clicked the link. First clip XR type saying "no-one pays attention to us!"

Yes, that's because your irritating, insincere, look at me types who are just out to cause chaos.

Indeed, plus comical watching that "report" which is a blatant opinion piece with yet more of the BBC pushing the everything is about race agenda, heavily accented voice and diversity is the most important thing. The agenda is as bollocks as the whole XR thing and at least as divisive.

Indeed, plus comical watching that "report" which is a blatant opinion piece with yet more of the BBC pushing the everything is about race agenda, heavily accented voice and diversity is the most important thing. The agenda is as bollocks as the whole XR thing and at least as divisive.

Well you wasted more time on it than I did. I will note the basic premise 'Fatima has been a climate activist since she was 18'. Very sloppily trying to impart that she has a huge trove of experience in climate change.

After seeing a picture of Fatima my response was 'So about 6 weeks then?'

What really irritates me about the MSM is when they have a climate XR type on, show them this chart:

And ask why they're protesting here, when we account for 0.98% of the worlds total. That's less than 'International shipping' ffs. If you want us to take you seriously, and you actually mean what you say, sod off to China or India to protest.

Well you wasted more time on it than I did. I will note the basic premise 'Fatima has been a climate activist since she was 18'. Very sloppily trying to impart that she has a huge trove of experience in climate change.

What really irritates me about the MSM is when they have a climate XR type on, show them this chart:

And ask why they're protesting here, when we account for 0.98% of the worlds total. That's less than 'International shipping' ffs. If you want us to take you seriously, and you actually mean what you say, sod off to China or India to protest.
Excellent.
Mother, throw a few more polar bears on the fire, it’s going to be cold tonight.

And there it is. XR know that if they did try their antics in China or India etc, they would last about three seconds. So, keep it local where they know they can get away with it.

Latest Threads