Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Using that logic London is indeed the softer option which reinforces the point.
And while having the legally armed foil a terr attack with their shotguns makes for a great jingoistic film script, in reality it's extremely unlikely to occur.
I don't recall gangs of farmers all being "locked and loaded" taking to the fields after Hungerford, Dunblane and around the Lake District when some blokes went postal in those places?

Apparently Greta Thunderpants might have Covid-19
that will teach the idiot to hold her protests.

Last edited:
Somehow I doubt this will bring them much public support, the Marxist moon howlers

I wonder if plod will consider this a hate crime as it targets a particular species and every race of human on the planet?

Somehow I doubt this will bring them much public support, the Marxist moon howlers

Supposedly that just one cell and the other cells are trying to distance themselves (not just social distancing either). However they are correct, there are too many people on the planet.

I wonder if plod will consider this a hate crime as it targets a particular species and every race of human on the planet?
Mucho In fighting evident in even the first few replies.

ETA

XR HQ response:

Last edited:
Supposedly that just one cell and the other cells are trying to distance themselves (not just social distancing either). However they are correct, there are too many people on the planet.
It's all a bit how to win friends and influence people, Mein Kampf edition

Mucho In fighting evident in even the first few replies.
Indeed, it looks like there might be a few teddies vacating prams over this.

I was intrigued by this response though:

This extinction rebellion HQ must be pretty empty, what with it being a headquarters for the leaders they don't have?

Indeed, it looks like there might be a few teddies vacating prams over this.

I was intrigued by this response though:

This extinction rebellion HQ must be pretty empty, what with it being a headquarters for the leaders they don't have?
HQ is a bit patriarchal and militaristic too, isn't it?

Come to think of it, they might have a point judging by the actions of quite a few around the country recently.

Why not round them all up, and infect them with Covid 19 on purpose.
Then do fast Human trials of possible vaccines on them.
It would give them some extinction to rebel against, so presumably they'd be happy

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
blimey you lot dont hold back do you / god forbid you ever get in to a position of power .....:wave:

blimey you lot dont hold back do you / god forbid you ever get in to a position of power .....:wave:
Ah, good point - well made. However unlike the politicians and their ilk, ARRSERs are not actually trying to get into power.

Just wishful thinking really...

...not unlike the Labour Party really... ;-)

I'd run out of nukes before I could run out of targets, as soon as I've got my cats in a secret underground lair of course

Trafalgar Square is pretty clear for the next two months, they should have one of their get-togethers now.

I see Saint Gretards fans are bigging her up for saving a bazillion lives by self isolating in a bijou flat she borrowed after picking up Covid 19 on her last yoot rally in Europe.

funny thing, not a word about the people she will have killed by drawing all those kids and their brain dead parents to her rallies from all over Europe against medical advice..

Latest Threads