Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Last edited:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

TamH70

MIA
In the words of that great sage and wisewoman, Nan from Catherine Tate show, "What a load of old bollocks!"
I'd love to be the local cop there, with only one day left on the job. Do the whole ******* lot for vandalism and criminal damage, finish the charge sheets, and just walk off.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

endure

GCM

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Their plans don't seem to include any railway stations... ;-)
That's because nothing ever happens there apart from commuter time and they tried that. We must remember that lot like most bullies are cowards and only ever exert against those who are considered a soft touch.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
After reading the Metro report, this paragraph caught my eye:- "‘UN figures indicate that 80% of people displaced by climate change are women. Globally, women are more likely to experience poverty, and to have less socioeconomic power than men. This makes it difficult to recover from disasters which affect infrastructure, jobs and housing. For example, after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, African American women were among the worst affected by flooding in Louisiana.
And then I noticed the lack of melanin enriched females!
1583689885746.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
After reading the Metro report, this paragraph caught my eye:- "‘UN figures indicate that 80% of people displaced by climate change are women. Globally, women are more likely to experience poverty, and to have less socioeconomic power than men. This makes it difficult to recover from disasters which affect infrastructure, jobs and housing. For example, after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, African American women were among the worst affected by flooding in Louisiana.
And then I noticed the lack of melanin enriched females!
View attachment 454640
Boobies.

Latest Threads