Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Didn't used to end well for people who dig up grass. Peter Chappell got 18 months for the sacrilege of digging up the wicket at Headingley during the 1975 ashes test. reckon he got off lightly. Didn't go too well for his George Davis is innocent campaign. After his release George managed to get himself arrested during an armed robbery in Seven Sisters Road, caught bang to rights.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
They can dig their own graves and when they are done with their shovels thay can all deliver a swift blow to the head to each other to occupy said graves and cease their existence - therefore ensuring they become carbon neutral.

I'd happily deliver the final blow to the last man standing in order to do my bit for the planet.
It must be a natural urge in every Jacket.

Is that US woodland cam, an Anglian beret and a sort of XR badge?

Took a while for the glaringly obvious to strike home. Perhaps a few minutes with a stethoscope against the chief cuontstable's head to see if there's anything left alive in there.

4(T)

LE
So it seems the police may have realised that things are going badly. Apparently some of the Lawn protesters have been lifted for criminal damage.

Also gluing yourself to a police van... why?

Still no sign of No10 giving a Judge Jeffries speech, or carpeting the Chief Constables and informing them of a new law and order paradigm.

I guess woke policing is here to stay.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
So it seems the police may have realised that things are going badly. Apparently some of the Lawn protesters have been lifted for criminal damage.

Also gluing yourself to a police van... why?
I'd have thought that would be criminal damage too, or is the Chief Constable not pursuing the charge ?
In which case I'm sure he'll be paying for all repairs from his own pocket.

Because hes an attention seeking twunt
I think that's a Doris.

Took a while for the glaringly obvious to strike home. Perhaps a few minutes with a stethoscope against the chief cuontstable's head to see if there's anything left alive in there.
I suspect that the University decided to go for it and put in a complaint. We've also only had a tiny number of arrests.

What I am getting curious about, is this tit (the bloke with the sign):

He's appears in every single one of their protests as far as I can tell, and is often the guy leading. But so far no one's tracked him down, its always Tilly or the Royal Anglian fella.

Here he is leading the lawn protest:

Oh, whose that on the left of the screen:

And bugger me, would you believe it, here he is at today's Planning session (although as yet no side of Tilly or the RA bloke):

Its odd how his face always shows up isn't it? I guess he's just unlucky to always be in shot.

It would seem that the police as presented by one James Sutherland are merely using various aspects in order to allow themselves to do nothing. Alternatively of course there could be the fact that the police actually are in agreement with those they like to call "peaceful protestors".
I feel the police are too frightened to take on anyone who might, just might, actually question what they are doing. After all it seems a lot easier to investigate and log what they like to term "hate" incidents and crimes.
Needless to say I do not trust, or have respect for the police.
I know this isn't the NAAFI, but having had to deal with Mr Sutherland on a professional basis, I can safety say he is a ******* Bellend. I am not alone in this view.

I think that's a Doris.

I suspect that the University decided to go for it and put in a complaint. We've also only had a tiny number of arrests.

The irony being that if someone fronted up to him I doubt he'd have any fight in him.

Londo

LE
I think that's a Doris.

He's appears in every single one of their protests as far as I can tell, and is often the guy leading. But so far no one's tracked him down, its always Tilly or the Royal Anglian fella.

Here he is leading the lawn protest:

Oh, whose that on the left of the screen:

And bugger me, would you believe it, here he is at today's Planning session (although as yet no side of Tilly or the RA bloke):

Its odd how his face always shows up isn't it? I guess he's just unlucky to always be in shot.
Has the sort of entitled face I would never tire of punching

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Is it not possible to get the addresses of these anti-establishment protestors, (commonly known as anarchists even though they pretend they are concerned about saving the planet)?

Isn't that conspiring to commit a criminal offence, attracting a stiffer sentence than the actual offence?

I'm sure they will all be home in time for tiffin, with their feet up in front of their log burner.

I recently joined XR, with a few mates. We travel around the country, and you can pick us out in our red robes and whitened up faces. Sometimes we wear our green outfits, when the red kit's in the cleaners. We are still waiting for the name of the people to send our timesheets and invoices to, and collect our ££££.

I am in the photo below. Check us out.

1582115859492.png

And for those who doubt the robustness and street-combat skills of the bespectacled young eco-warrior earlier. Believe me, if you were stupid enough to get in his face, forget any boxing or martial arts skills that you didn't know he had - he will whip out his i-phone toot-sweet, and film you from a safe distance.

In the first photo.
How come you actually noticed the bloke in the first place.
You had to point him out to me.
Over the last twenty years I've spent most of my time doing one of three things. Security guard, Health and Safety or Historian. the first two require good observation and pattern spotting skills, the last one has had me staring at pictures and documents and analysing them.

Plus as @Londo says, he has a distinctive mug shot.

Latest Threads