Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Releasing this wench from her enforced incarceration using glue, would depend on if she was a looker?
if she was, then slowly rotating her breasts and nipples in counter-clock wise directions will eventually do something? Helped if ones slowly/rapidly arising erection was firmly pressed into the crack of her arse. If however she was a fat munt, then best left to the unfortunate law-enforcement services. Or perhaps a Dyke female copper who not caring what a fellow female looks like could apply the above advice except of course the erection part.
or so my mate told me?
lol slowly arising erection....would you have a boner ?

cheers

Doesn't look very substantial, that barricade. Should've fired up the roof, put their foot down and rammed through it.

I do hope no-one was at risk due to the delay in help reaching them.

Isn't barricading the public roadway, especially to emergency services, some sort of criminal offence? - y'know, "obstruction."

Edited to add: intervening posts seen.
Its OK, Cambridge Police have closed the roads off so that the protesters can protest all week in safety. No sign of any Police Action being taken this week. I have extra shifts this week because of the risk of an occupation of parts of the University this week, our instructions are hands off if they try to trespass, and the Police probably will not come out to sort any issues with XR.

Its OK, Cambridge Police have closed the roads off so that the protesters can protest all week in safety. No sign of any Police Action being taken this week. I have extra shifts this week because of the risk of an occupation of parts of the University this week, our instructions are hands off if they try to trespass, and the Police probably will not come out to sort any issues with XR.
By hands off, are you allowed to do anything?

Block their way but not shove them?
Lock doors and stand behind them?

When I was at university next to my block was the medical sciences research block that required a number of people to approve you and a key card to get in the important door. Could that policy not be implemented at every entrance to a staffed building (minus the key card bit obviously)?

When I was at university next to my block was the medical sciences research block that required a number of people to approve you and a key card to get in the important door. Could that policy not be implemented at every entrance to a staffed building (minus the key card bit obviously)?
Absolutely nothing, we have to let them through if they come in legally, then report "up the chain" about their activities.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The fact you have been told you must allow protestors into private property is ******* mental.
Do the persons giving authority for the protestors to be allowed onto private property actually own the property ?
If not they're probably answerable to those who pay their salaries.

Do the persons giving authority for the protestors to be allowed onto private property actually own the property ?
If not they're probably answerable to those who pay their salaries.
Almost certainly not.

Likely to be a University vice-chancellor / chief chancellor / other bellend making a decision.

Awol

LE
Watched the documentary - Inside Extinction Rebellion: Martyrs or Maniacs? on Ch 5+1

My take on it was that it came across as sympathetic from the announcer before it started and throughout. Like the Hong Kong protesters they have no obvious leaders. Unlike the Hong Kong protesters XR want restrictions on all forms of transport while suggesting that the police and government are totalitarian...
I watched about thirty seconds of it until their aggressive sense of entitlement and glee at realising that they were above the law caused me to change channels.

The TV was lucky to survive.

Watched the documentary - Inside Extinction Rebellion: Martyrs or Maniacs? on Ch 5+1

My take on it was that it came across as sympathetic from the announcer before it started and throughout. Like the Hong Kong protesters they have no obvious leaders. Unlike the Hong Kong protesters XR want restrictions on all forms of transport while suggesting that the police and government are totalitarian...
In reality they have leaders, it's just clever PR to fool the public otherwise

I'm just surprised they haven't chosen an Aryan mong child to be a figurehead yet

Couple of us drove past bottom of Fen Causeway just now., so it’s closed off. Went around roundabout and paramedic ambulance signalled to turn left and could not.

Be interesting to see tomorrow..

Cheers
CBEBECCF-A279-45A8-BF03-1F37D52AEEF9.jpeg

I am so glad I'm out of that malarkey. But you sound like just about any decent security team I've worked with. Which is proactive and want to do stuff to tackling problems.

Legally there are response in the toolbox that can be used (how do you think bouncers eject people). But in this case its a management decision not use those tools. Which is bloody frustrating.

Trespass is a civil offence (for now). You are however allowed reasonable force to eject them from your property. Trespass is also very easy to upgrade to Breach of the Peace. Example:

Security: Hello, Police. We have a trespasser, please will you come along and deal with him.
Police: Sorry sir, Trespass is a civil mater, we are unable to attend.
Security: Ahh ok. then I shall use reasonable force to eject the individual, however as he's acting aggressively I fear it may cause a Breach of the Peace.

And the THRIVE score goes up, quite a lot.

Couple of us drove past bottom of Fen Causeway just now., so it’s closed off. Went around roundabout and paramedic ambulance signalled to turn left and could not.

Be interesting to see tomorrow..

Cheers
View attachment 450368
So now the police agency prove that they're the non-law enforcement arm of XR by actually assisting them in their criminal activities.

Surely it's the job of the police to aid the community in going about their lawful business, and not be a block to that in helping protesters achieve their aim of maximum disruption.

Utterly, utterly useless.

I had a girlfriend who could be erm "induced" to make a noise like that...
You still got her details, asking for a friend...

I had a girlfriend who could be erm "induced" to make a noise like that...
Has Kim Jong-un joined XR, or did they just hire a look a like?

I agree, it was very sympathetic and when the inevitable happened and a group of anarchists tried to inconvenience the general public, the leadership were mortified, that all their efforts of appearing to be cuddly and cute had gone out of the window in the face of the less than cute public trying to get to work.

Watching it, I tried to understand the motivations and all it appeared to me, is they're want to overthrow democracy to save the climate. I also noted several EU flags in the protests and its just another front for the remain movement and its theory that the plebs are stupid and only us intelligent people understand (its complex you know, read the science).

Latest Threads