Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

From the article, the ex Squaddie is quoted:
He said: “I have been blown up in Northern Ireland and suffered an injury, and here I am still defending the people.”

You’re not defending me mate, or I suspect the majority of the country. Grow up.
Defending which people? A gang of selfish, arrogant t***s who generally have a less than high opinion of the Armed Forces?

OneTenner

Old-Salt
Personally, i'd be looking to re-enact the conclusion of the XR protest in San Fransisco in October last year.
I'd be less likely to see it as a protest, more of a group of clowns impeding progress along the queens highway - well that's what i'd tell the rozzers following my ineviatable arrest.....
BTW, anyone know if any action was taken to those like-minded people that dragged the protesters from the train roof?

BTW, anyone know if any action was taken to those like-minded people that dragged the protesters from the train roof?
Unfortunately they don't appear in the New Years honours list

OneTenner

Old-Salt
If not quite a victory for common sense, at least a tentative 1-0 to the everyday man on the street (or platform)

Awol

LE
Hold a poster twenty yards away, stating "Honk twice to say W**kers ".

Let the tossers see first hand what the public really think of them.

Hold a poster twenty yards away, stating "Honk twice to say W**kers ".

Let the tossers see first hand what the public really think of them.
Pity it can't say "Run them over twice, to be sure, to be sure"

Team Greta really do embrace white privilege

defo no woke in the picture editing department

E0D9C236-1239-4DE5-A077-74F6F51CA238.png

JackSofty

Old-Salt

Not sure if that will work as it's an Amazon link and they go all funny on my PC, but that's 8 ounces (American) of prime fox pee and three 30 day dispensers. £27 quid (ish) the lot.
Ooh! Which brand of tonic water would you recommend?

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

How is the cutting of the photo, by a publication, anything to do with her?

Do your research, an apology has already been made for cutting her out by others.
Have they freed Nelson Mandela yet?

Latest Threads