Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Here's a good start. They just need deeper holes and then someone to backfill them once they hop in.

I don't mind that. What mentalists get up too in their own time without inconvincing anyone I have no gripe with. Its when they start blocking roads and shite that we need to employ the Scoops from Soylent Green.

I don't mind that. What mentalists get up too in their own time without inconvincing anyone I have no gripe with. Its when they start blocking roads and shite that we need to employ the Scoops from Soylent Green.
However in this instance they are blocking a public beach with their asinine protest, so they're still inconveniencing Joe Public.

I notice how their manifesto/demands out them as a bunch of delusional, yet authoritarian strokers.

EOdomUkU0AAIdwp.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
And here's the cockwombles in action this morning:

Now those of you who don't know Cambridge, that's the main out road from the north of Cambridge. So everyone trying to move in north Cambridge would have been knackered. The stated aim of targeting the science park is crap, because most of the people who own the Science park live outside of Cambridge and could get into the city just fine, or use one of the other routes in.

Police no where in sight, and were overheard later on in the day to say "We're not attending because they're only going to be there for 90 minutes."
I wonder who drives the vehicles at the front of the queue which is formed.

Dredd

LE
I really do hope so, as she has gone from being novelty-value and kinda cute n’ kitschy, to being an annoying little pain in the f***ing arse in a remarkably short period. F***ing little twat.
Really?

I must have missed that first bit then.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Police no where in sight, and were overheard later on in the day to say "We're not attending because they're only going to be there for 90 minutes."
Not a surprise really that the police don't turn up - unless, of course, there's a chance that one of the rioters protestors might think they have been hurt.

I wonder who drives the vehicles at the front of the queue which is formed.
That road is quite easy to blockade. Its a six way junction. So they just wait for the lights to change, file out onto the pedestrian crossing and you're boned.

I do wonder if one needs to start carrying a super soaker around with them, to dampen their enthusiasm.

That road is quite easy to blockade. Its a six way junction. So they just wait for the lights to change, file out onto the pedestrian crossing and you're boned.

I do wonder if one needs to start carrying a super soaker around with them, to dampen their enthusiasm.
A super soaker loaded with stale urine presumably

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Which still leads to my thoughts.

TamH70

MIA
A super soaker loaded with stale urine presumably
If I may be so bold, but if you amended that to stale fox urine, assuming one could get hold of such material, it would have a far more salutary result. As every single hound, pooch, woofy-thing or dog in the local area would be chasing the bastards in pretty short order. It would be even better if they'd been so daft as to glue themselves to the nearby street furniture.

aardvark64

Old-Salt
However in this instance they are blocking a public beach with their asinine protest, so they're still inconveniencing Joe Public.

I notice how their manifesto/demands out them as a bunch of delusional, yet authoritarian strokers.

View attachment 445387
They are only protesting in the evil, capitalist, imperialist, bourgeois, decadent and complacent West because they have made such good headway in those enlightened, zero-carbon, glorious, diverse and peace-loving worker-paradises of Russia, China, India and North Korea.

Now those of you who don't know Cambridge, that's the main out road from the north of Cambridge. So everyone trying to move in north Cambridge would have been knackered. The stated aim of targeting the science park is crap, because most of the people who own the Science park live outside of Cambridge and could get into the city just fine, or use one of the other routes in.

The police SOCO van was stopped from going on it business to a scene. Would thst not be classed as obstruction of justice?.

I avoided Milton Road science park this morning, chosen to go through Chesterton to pick up lunch date.

This is the 3rd in less than week here the BP Saturday incident was amusing with the car driver and moped

Then Monday’s one in Newmarket Raod

So it’d gripe against the uni for getting supported by likes of BP and fossil fuel research support etc ..so am led to believe.

Lots of locals are getting racked off and X-RAY twats are just gonna lose support.

Btw is their hidden agenda....still to topple over governments etc ....create anarchy.

And while all public eyes casted on their stupid actions ....what else is going on in the background?? what is more sinister ...

Cheers

View attachment 445430

Large karabiner, tied to rear towing eye with a length of rope, click it over their banner, and slowly drive away.
I do wonder, how fireproof are the banners? Although that would be arson, and so is a Nono.
I suspect a much funnier answer would be to have two passers by join in, one holding each end of the banner, and then move the two ends together, corralling the mentalists in a self wrapped package.

It's ironic that they were causing pollution by holding up the traffic, but the virtue signalers won't care

All they care about is trying to destroy capitalism, they don't give a flying f**k about the environment

Can't wait for them to inadvertently block Ronnie Pickering on the roads somewhere
Who?

Latest Threads