Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

... and apparently her dad is Keith Lemon.

View attachment 440325
Well, she is now doing another lecture-a-thon in Davos, Switzerland.
You don't have to be a fleet navigator to work out that she did not get there by yacht...….
I accept that there are trains across the continent, but that is still not carbon free travel.

More widely the use of an Alpine resort, each and every year - in the middle of the ski season - just proves to me how little the green lobby understand how the rest of us see them. By all means have meetings in an attempt to resolve the issue but how about using a resort that would otherwise be underused at this time of year - and who might be grateful for the cash injection. Greece? Malta? Blackpool?

Yes, the same 'global warning' that brought up to 8ft deep snow to Newfoundland the other day

Yeah but the human race is only 2 generations from dying out!!! The house is on fire!!

We'll all be dead in 12 years - Saint Greta of Thunderpants said so.
Quite, all as true as every other prediction

Climate change.jpg

1579619020286.png

Hmmm HRH is agreeing with her

And of course he is encouraging the sustainable market place ....

So what now..folks

btw in my other neck of the wood in alpine region, my buddies organise a GA helicopter event and we supposed to celebrate a decade of the event. But sadly the local municipality elders have said hell no to anything flying quoting Greta Chapter and verse. I feel like the Quincy episode “Go Fight City Hall To The Death”

It be an understatement to say there’s few hundred of us who have been Participating in this over the last decade are livid. Air transportation contributes sweet Foxtrot alpha to carbon emissions ...maybe 0.002 percent if that ....maybe it’s 0.02 percent.

Does we mean the likes of RIAT or Farnborough be culled in the name of Greta.

cheers

Yet again, the great and good in their hundreds jet in from around the globe to tell us not to jet around the globe.

Hypocritical w ankers the lot of them.

And here's the cockwombles in action this morning:

Now those of you who don't know Cambridge, that's the main out road from the north of Cambridge. So everyone trying to move in north Cambridge would have been knackered. The stated aim of targeting the science park is crap, because most of the people who own the Science park live outside of Cambridge and could get into the city just fine, or use one of the other routes in.

Police no where in sight, and were overheard later on in the day to say "We're not attending because they're only going to be there for 90 minutes."

It's ironic that they were causing pollution by holding up the traffic, but the virtue signalers won't care

All they care about is trying to destroy capitalism, they don't give a flying f**k about the environment

Can't wait for them to inadvertently block Ronnie Pickering on the roads somewhere

It's ironic that they were causing pollution by holding up the traffic, but the virtue signalers won't care

All they care about is trying to destroy capitalism, they don't give a flying f**k about the environment

Can't wait for them to inadvertently block Ronnie Pickering on the roads somewhere
Yeah, I noticed the bloke ordering them to turn off their engines.

1579793883165.png