Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Just found these ...as last month had usual winter fair in the city..... was walking around with a friend and her 4 year old semi autistic kid. She didn’t support lest agree with XR twats but her son ..wrotr something funny o the wall (in the corner about not washing much lol to save water and it was water under bridge ..well there was Bridge next to pub).

now what about their materials for the boat (nothing a Mk43 torpedo or M134 could not make short work off), the whiteboard, their stand

It made me laugh though ...then they started to sing and I cringed.....

cheers

Cheers View attachment 442540View attachment 442541
Jesus wept. Four of the messages on that board seem to be devoted to a lentil diet/vegetarian/meat reduction lifestyle. Even when the protest is about something else, the veggies have still got to bore everyone to death. The sanctimonious zip-sniffers.

To be honest the mass media has got bored of them by now, unless I haven't seen them on the news, I mainly use Sky News as a first to visit as I'm abroad at the mo.

XR as a whole was probably started by someone suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and encourages anyone whom fits the criteria of being an attention seeker, nothing better to do bum, throbber, student, numpty, do-gooders, spastic, twat and other cringeworthy members of society to kick up a fuss.

It's all good XR members sparing their time but once they realised unlike other voluntary roles like joining the local TAC they don't get paid for attending events so they are the only ones out of pocket, bring your own packed lunch or be ready for out of pocket expenses including sustenance and travel, never been myself but I know I'd rather spend an evening in the pub, much more fun than screaming and frothing at the mouth at civil servants like Civpol at protests.

Plod get paid and I'm sure they actually enjoy employing the training, always up for a good scrap?

When your manipulative father forgets to post as ‘Greta’.....:rofl:

D1F66C6B-10B9-4B04-81D8-CD641EE1795E.jpeg

DISMASKED! FB PAGE GRETA THUNBERG NOT FULLY WRITTEN UP BY ITSELF.

An error in Facebook coding has given everyone half a day of access to those who are hiding behind a specific Facebook page. The same goes for the personal page of the Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, on which she herself - everyone assumed - would write. This turns out, after this mistake of the social media company, a lie, the page is managed by two adults, namely her father Svante Thunberg and the Indian climate activist Adarsh Prathap.From Thursday evening up to and including Friday morning everyone on Facebook could find out who is hiding behind which page, simply by clicking on messages and thus seeing who wrote it.

Although Facebook quickly corrected the error, digital bulletin boards such as 4Chan were quick enough to put the information on countless pages on the internet. Such as Banksy, Vladimir Putin, Hillary Clinton, Justin Trudeau, Anonymous and many others.

Although it is common for no one to see who checks a page on Facebook and posts messages to it, unlike many other pages, the Greta Thunberg page clearly suggests that texts, calls and more were written by the 17-year-old girl herself and are posted on Facebook. In the meantime Adarsh Prathap has also officially shown itself on the page as "team member" and thus emerges as manager, Svante Thunberg is still silent.

Greta Thunberg, or one of the administrators, has since responded on Facebook to the unmasking with the story that she herself would post messages with her father's (so Svante Thunberg) account and that Prathap would have set up the page. Those who have followed the slick media campaign of the "Thunberg phenomenon" from the start will take this reaction with a pinch of salt.”

Last edited:
Jeez what planet is he living on and his views are well...

He is even quoted “He added that ‘maybe [we] should put a bullet in the head’ as punishment. “

Maybe he should be a recipient too...⚰️ And give up his belongings first.

His remarks came after the plod apologised for placing XR under guide to dangerous groups.

Cheers

He is even quoted “He added that ‘maybe [we] should put a bullet in the head’ as punishment. “

Maybe he should be a recipient too...⚰ And give up his belongings first.

His remarks came after the plod apologised for placing XR under guide to dangerous groups.

Cheers
Perhaps plod should have a rethink?

I'm still not sure is he XXXLW and/or a complete nutter

Maybe he should be a recipient too...⚰ And give up his belongings first.

Cheers
I bet the Chinese and Indian leaders cant wait to get a hold of him.

Meanwhile at Davos, all the world leaders arriving by helicopter in snow storms and bitterly cold temperatures.

Latest Threads