Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

TamH70

MIA
You had to look that up... admit it.....
I hate to burst your bubble but only to check the date. I knew that the most famous Defenestration of Prague (wiki says that it was the third) was the trigger for the Thirty Year's War, as I've been reading a lot of Eric Flint's Ring of Fire books, which are set in a Germany from 1631 that a town from modern-day West Virginia, in the good old US of A, lands in the middle of. Literally.

There's another one in the books, but unlike the third, the guys who did it made sure that their targets were high enough up in the tower and that there were both rocks strewing the ground beneath and a whole lot of guys with blunt and sharp objects to make sure that they didn't make a miraculous escape like the ones in the third go-round did.

TamH70

MIA
I'll bow to your knowledge........ I'd still like to throw the pudding- faced bitch from a window though.
Just make sure that the ground beneath the tower is strewn with rocks, you're doing it from high enough up, and that there are a whole lot of guys waiting below with sharp and blunt objects to make sure that she doesn't make a miraculous escape.

Not that I follow American football but it seems the climate activists disrupted a college game between Harvard and Yale Universities yesterday. The protest delayed the game by about half an hour apparently. So the game lasted about three hours instead of two and a half..... <rolls eyes>
What's missing is a picture of the car park as the protesters will happily be jumping in their big pickups after the game and gas guzzling their way home thinking they've 'done their bit' in the XR agenda. This being Yale and Harvard money is not a problem so when we're talking pickups we mean big shiny pickups to flash the wealth....

The hunger strikes are moving up a gear and 3 of them are threatening a 2nd week without food!! It's monstrous I tell you, these poor poor people are going to go the way of Bobby Sands if this goes on. Will no one think of those poor orphaned children that will be left behind? Oh wait, one of them is 83, hope it's not too cold out there on the streets.

As ever it's the PFI who have to do the suffering while the organisers nip home for a hot meal, wine and comfy bed, promising to be back on the morrow. :cool:

She's a witch burn her . Here she is in1898

Add 10 years on,let her fill out and put some (environmentally-friendly, human-only tested) slap on ...

You don't think, perhaps, that there might be some solid basis for the current form of The Doctor's incarnation, do you? :pale:

It gets better with the Greta situation where the skipper Nikki someth8gn or another jetted across the pond so as to take said yacht back across the pond to Portugal. Laughingly seemed to have wiped out the good work saved lol.

Tyk

LE
It gets better with the Greta situation where the skipper Nikki someth8gn or another jetted across the pond so as to take said yacht back across the pond to Portugal. Laughingly seemed to have wiped out the good work saved lol.

Just another example of hypocrisy, there's been no shortage of those around the XR lot.

These tree huggers really do tie themselves in knots over Carbon offsets don’t they?

Latest Threads