Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Do you think a sixteen-year-old can't be indoctrinated to the point that she's a true believer? Or even younger than that? Baldur von Schirach would want a word with you. It doesn't matter how she got here. She's here now.
the old sweats with years of combat under their belts found the Hitler Jugend the most fanatical and tenacious of fighters in NW ETO.
Utterly brainwashed youth, with the typical youths belief in their invincibility. almost impossible to get them to surrender, they usually fought furiously to the last boy.

PFGEN

GCM
Beginning to worry about the poor cherub as had not seen any hide nor hare of her in the media since her sojourn across the pond :p :D

Alas is this the only desperate story coming out shes a time traveller ? Jeez what will Peter Capaldi et al say?

Cheers
On the way back on a sail boat to get to a climate conference in Spain. I'd laugh if they decided to cancel and hold the conference in Australia just as she's in sight of land.

As I previously mentioned the XR Warriors are going on hunger strike! Here is one in Worthing, going to not eat for a whole week (taking plenty of fluids with additives though)! Take that you planet destroying monsters ha ha!!!

The Holocaust reference is specific to the attempted Genocide of the Jews and the specific campaign against them - Other groups were starved and worked to death (Soviet POWs in particular) but the thinning out of the non productives by sending them to the gas chambers was reserved for the Jews ( Stand fast trial runs that used Soviet POWs) Its unfortunate that The Nazi atrocities and holocaust term have been conflated** and as such the other (circa) 7 million are oft forgotten

**Its a nice get out for the anti-semites as well - since they can deny the holocaust but still acknowledge the others. Like wise they can selectively forget the above and prove its a hoax because some numbers who died have changed** significantly - yet the number of Jews killed is still 6 Million

**Eastern European / Russian Non Jewish

Edit to add - I personally am of the opinion that it was only a matter of time (had The Germans not been persuaded to return home) before it was extended to the Eastern European / Slavic peoples in General
And also to RC's.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
As I previously mentioned the XR Warriors are going on hunger strike! Here is one in Worthing, going to not eat for a whole week (taking plenty of fluids with additives though)! Take that you planet destroying monsters ha ha!!!
Well you can't have any form of snowflake going hungry, can you?

Beginning to worry about the poor cherub as had not seen any hide nor hare of her in the media since her sojourn across the pond :p :D

Alas is this the only desperate story coming out shes a time traveller ? Jeez what will Peter Capaldi et al say?

Cheers
Don't you worry. She is being debriefed as we speak.

Dealing with things US way.

Dealing with things US way.
This was an Antifa demonstrator. I still don't understand why the yanks think antifa is a 'thing'. Not asking for answers thanks!

The French do it slightly differently with the 'yellow vest' protesters, how about an MP7 tear gas grenade in the eye?

offog

LE
Well somewhere in there she said she would be on hunger strike till ER policies were achieved. She may be on soup and red bull for some time then as I don't think the rest of the world give a F about her or her life. I would have more respect for Bobby and the rest of his crew as they at least showed some conviction to follow it to the end.

Latest Threads