Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

offog

LE
I'm willing to bet that none of these edgy 'rebels' actually take it all the way in a kinda Bobby Sands tribute (Magic Grandad would be so proud):
"Burgers, Burgers get your lentil and chickpea burgers served with lovely fried onions 25% discount to any on hunger strike".
"One moments sir, I need to move the van down wind a bit".

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm willing to bet that none of these edgy 'rebels' actually take it all the way in a kinda Bobby Sands tribute (Magic Grandad would be so proud):
Anyone got a burger van I can hire?

They seem to be doing very well. Outremer cats are proven boats and judging by the update they are beam reaching in about a Force 5/6. I've done that trip, (but via Bermuda and Horta) a couple of times but in "summer". It's all the luck of the draw but the crew know what they are doing. Personally I wouldn't do the trip with kids on board, (let alone a 1 year old baby) and I wouldn't do it in winter - someone must have paid a fortune for the insurance cover.
That assumes Greta is actually aboard.

PFGEN

GCM
Wish they would. A thinning of the herd is long overdue.

Issi

War Hero
I'd like them to pay back the 'welcome to London' tax, that I had to pay, because one of their poxy 'rebellions', made me drive through the middle of town and pick up a £24.00 bill.
The workshy cock knockers.

mrdude

War Hero
I'd like them to be forced to wash, shave and get a haircut - and proper job. That way they can contribute to the treasury and then the government can afford to build new greener power stations, plant trees etc, instead of wasting millions of pounds for the police & courts to deal with these numbskulls.

TamH70

MIA
Anyone think that I'm being too hyperbolic in describing young Mistress Goebbels, I mean Thunberg as an eco-Nazi now, eh?
No their tactics are similar, give me what I want or I will cause huge disruption. Blackmail instead of black shirts.

endure

GCM
They appear to be avoiding train stations. Wonder why that is? ;-)

Lovely people.....

It is curious that the article mentions around six million killed, hence 'forgetting' the remaining five to eight million non-Jewish victims and enabling the scale of events to be more than halved. Coincidentally I'm sure (not), this helps the position of the bloke making the statements. It is also rather disappointing that the interns (journalists being almost extinct) at the newspaper didn't call him out and put this factoid at the top of their article.

It is curious that the article mentions around six million killed, hence 'forgetting' the remaining five to eight million non-Jewish victims and enabling the scale of events to be more than halved.
The Holocaust reference is specific to the attempted Genocide of the Jews and the specific campaign against them - Other groups were starved and worked to death (Soviet POWs in particular) but the thinning out of the non productives by sending them to the gas chambers was reserved for the Jews ( Stand fast trial runs that used Soviet POWs) Its unfortunate that The Nazi atrocities and holocaust term have been conflated** and as such the other (circa) 7 million are oft forgotten

**Its a nice get out for the anti-semites as well - since they can deny the holocaust but still acknowledge the others. Like wise they can selectively forget the above and prove its a hoax because some numbers who died have changed** significantly - yet the number of Jews killed is still 6 Million

**Eastern European / Russian Non Jewish

Edit to add - I personally am of the opinion that it was only a matter of time (had The Germans not been persuaded to return home) before it was extended to the Eastern European / Slavic peoples in General

Last edited:

Nato123

War Hero
The Holocaust reference is specific to the attempted Genocide of the Jews and the specific campaign against them - Other groups were starved and worked to death (Soviet POWs in particular) but the thinning out of the non productives by sending them to the gas chambers was reserved for the Jews ( Stand fast trial runs that used Soviet POWs) Its unfortunate that The Nazi atrocities and holocaust term have been conflated** and as such the other (circa) 7 million are oft forgotten

**Its a nice get out for the anti-semites as well - since they can deny the holocaust but still acknowledge the others. Like wise they can selectively forget the above and prove its a hoax because some numbers who died have changed** significantly - yet the number of Jews killed is still 6 Million

Edit to add - I personally am of the opinion that it was only a matter of time (had The Germans not been persuaded to return home) before it was extended to the Eastern European / Slavic peoples in General

I was pretty much stated that they had 'plans' for others who were deemed undesirable and no doubt once they had completed that task would have invented another group to murder.

TamH70

MIA
It’s more about her handlers than the kid herself.
Do you think a sixteen-year-old can't be indoctrinated to the point that she's a true believer? Or even younger than that? Baldur von Schirach would want a word with you. It doesn't matter how she got here. She's here now.

it was the Great Painters plan that 90% of slavs should be exterminated and their lands handed to good Germanic stock. The remaining 10%? Ever the practical chap, Grosser Feldherr allern zeitung intended them as slave labour to do the most menial tasks beneath ubermench colonists.

Latest Threads