Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

This just further reinforces how cops feel about putting themselves out to do what appears to be the right thing and then getting no support.

Luckily individual cops are unlikely in this case to be disciplined but rather the Force will take a hit with compensation being paid out.

However if no new legislation is forthcoming, I wouldn’t expect miracles during the next protest.

I'd expect police to back off completely.

that means frustration will run high until someone is hurt. Either some part handcuffed to a lamppost will get filled in, urinated on or stabbed.

or some gormless pillock will be run over trying to block a road.

then the same judges and talking heads sticking the boot in to the cops will be chuntering about lack of police action. Especially when it becomes apparent it was Tarquin/Fennella who was affected not Grungy Funny aka Kevin.... Or keith. A ginger, South paw vegan.

I can understand the rest but why LJonesy?
He may have different opinions to you but he argues them instead of just shouting.
I gave the benefit of the doubt for quite a few months but eventually he crossed the line into belter territory for going on and on and on. Just not my cup of java old boy. The others on my ignore are: Cuamhain5, handlebarbleep, Higgs_bosun (naturally), John G, Mothman & RobMe. All belters of the first order.

I don't agree with Mothman's politics, but he does come out with some sensible stuff sometimes

I gave the benefit of the doubt for quite a few months but eventually he crossed the line into belter territory for going on and on and on. Just not my cup of java old boy. The others on my ignore are: Cuamhain5, handlebarbleep, Higgs_bosun (naturally), John G, Mothman & RobMe. All belters of the first order.
I could never put @Higgs_bosun on ignore, he is far too funny.
Agree with the rest.

Handlebarbleep left in a huff because he couldn't stand having the piss taken out of him.

KevV also left in a huff, mainly because @Graculus was horrid towards him.

It seems to have gone a bit quiet on the ER front, probably due to the drop in temperature (DYSWIDT?).

So, here's Saint Gretl of Tunamountain showing how she's going to get back across the Atlantic. She clearly had the time of her life the last time, the only time we've seen her genuinely enjoying herself. I wonder if her minders/parents are going to accompany her this time?

Greta Thunberg to sail to climate summit in Spain

Saint Greta has set sail for Europe today in a private yacht.... brave decision, North Atlantic is rather bittingly cold and bumpy this time of year.

Saint Greta has set sail for Europe today in a private yacht.... brave decision, North Atlantic is rather bittingly cold and bumpy this time of year.
Judging by the pictures on the evening news it's a very comfy luxury yacht. Still the journey through a hurricane would shake her up a bit.

Latest Threads