Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Hang on lads, I've got a great idea...

I found a bigger one, that's purpose-designed for that role.

Paint it white (or silver), stick on some Sillitoe Tartan on it, and bob's your auntie - guaranteed to shift ER protestors and make them into environmentally friendly compost.

Paint it white (or silver), stick on some Sillitoe Tartan on it, and bob's your auntie - guaranteed to shift ER protestors and make them into environmentally friendly compost.
I doubt the former Head of MI5 would endorse that idea.

Fight them at their own game is my view.

My daughter is married to a guy who is a fully paid up vegan climate change enthusiast and has taken on all his wibbling. She thinks these protesters are awesome. After recent visits where myself and her mother received many a lecture for not doing as she does I annoyed her by wearing a t-shirt proclaiming that we should stop the slaughter of innocent plants by vegetarians and eat bacon. She was so incensed that she bumped her car on the wall after she stormed out and that too of course was my fault.

Last night she invited me to go shopping and after she tut tutted some guy clearly buying a trolley load of meat for a BBQ she was treated to the sound of me following her around telling her that Banana Lives Matter and that eating Blackberries is the fruit form of ethnic cleansing and a "fruit hate crime". Once home I waited till she bit into her apple and let out a high pitched scream, which I then did on subsequent bites .. just to remind her that they have feelings too. I was then joined by my son and we both went and sat on the driveway behind her car just as she was beginning to flip out .. "because it like helps kill the planet man" .. while we chanted "All we are saying .. Is give Pies a chance"

Her husband phoned once she got home to tell me how annoyed she was and how "insensitive" I was only to be told he would have to speak up as I couldn't hear him over the sound of how awesome my steak pie was.

Sick of these self righteous numpties.

My daughter is married to a guy who is a fully paid up vegan climate change enthusiast and has taken on all his wibbling. She thinks these protesters are awesome. After recent visits where myself and her mother received many a lecture for not doing as she does I annoyed her by wearing a t-shirt proclaiming that we should stop the slaughter of innocent plants by vegetarians and eat bacon. She was so incensed that she bumped her car on the wall after she stormed out and that too of course was my fault.

Last night she invited me to go shopping and after she tut tutted some guy clearly buying a trolley load of meat for a BBQ she was treated to the sound of me following her around telling her that Banana Lives Matter and that eating Blackberries is the fruit form of ethnic cleansing and a "fruit hate crime". Once home I waited till she bit into her apple and let out a high pitched scream, which I then did on subsequent bites .. just to remind her that they have feelings too. I was then joined by my son and we both went and sat on the driveway behind her car just as she was beginning to flip out .. "because it like helps kill the planet man" .. while we chanted "All we are saying .. Is give Pies a chance"

Her husband phoned once she got home to tell me how annoyed she was and how "insensitive" I was only to be told he would have to speak up as I couldn't hear him over the sound of how awesome my steak pie was.

You, Sir, are my hero of the day.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

This totally happened.

I doubt the former Head of MI5 would endorse that idea.
I suspect given he was formerly Glasgow chief constable, he would have no problem with handing out shoeings.

I've got a good idea, I just read this:

Code:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/aug/28/interactive-map-reveals-scotlands-coastal-litter-hotspots
All these climate protesters that are arrested & prosecuted, should be forced to go an pick up litter + plastic waste from the UK coastline for a month. That way instead of wasting their time - they are actually doing something useful and cleaning up the mess instead of just whinging and adding to the problem. We should also have sorting plants where they could be forced to work - and sort out what's recyclable and what's not.

Oh look, the ‘Greta Thunberg’ message for today is...

Climate?

Nah, it’s isn't immigration great.
Good old Soros, the puppet master behind cute face.

Greta Thunberg
I wondered why I couldn't buy any tinfoil. You've cornered the market haven't you?

Surely we need something with greater utility.....

Surely we need something with greater utility.....

Wait. Do you actually want to keep them? Why? For pity's sake why?