Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

This is 1 of the men who tried to stop the train in Canning Town, don’t think he will do it again

View attachment 424840
You do realise that every ARRSEr who puts a like or excellent on this post will be labelled as a fascist unthinking climate denier and enemy of mankind by XR?

Well done.

Carry on in your own time.

Last edited:
Have you seen the carbon footprint produced at any biker rally? XR need to get along there to the Bulldog Bash, Derby Rock & Blues Weekend, etc and glue themselves to a few Harleys. Or they can hand in their patches, instead.

ACAB

LE
You do realise that every ARRSEr who puts a like or excellent on this post will be labelled as a fascist unthinking climate denier and enemy of mankind by XR?

Well done.

Carry on in your own time.
And that should matter why.............????

In your own time explain.

And that should matter why.............????

In your own time explain.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was being sarcastic, in that I don't give a flying fukc what the cretins in XR think, and I just hope most sensible people are of a like mind.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
God that child irritates me!!!
Don't be too hard on her, she's only parroting what she's been told.

The poor little bitch is nothing more than a puppet, and climate change awareness isn't the ultimate goal of those pulling her strings.

Don't be too hard on her, she's only parroting what she's been told.

The poor little bitch is nothing more than a puppet, and climate change awareness isn't the ultimate goal of those pulling her strings.
Oh, goody. I smell another Arrse conspiracy theory in the offing.

Oh, goody. I smell another Arrse conspiracy theory in the offing.
In that case enlighten us. Any stupid bars tard, can say this, that, or whatever is wrong, be it climate change or whatever one is not happy with. Should they come up with the solution to said problem, THEN I would give them the respect they deserved. I await your solution.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads