Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Had an eating disorder when younger . I suppose this held development back . As @TamH70 said " No bacon sarmies for her "

but lots of Tofu, quinoa, beans etc. I bet her farts are really rank, that's why the glum face.

Dinosaurs are still with us in an evolved form look up the Latin tag for any bird, it starts with dinosaur.
Then look at a croc or 'gator, virtually a direct descendant.
Every single living thing on the planet, has been evolved from species that were around during the Dinosaur era - and for many, many millions of years & species before that.

Every atom/particle in the universe has been around (at least) since the big bang - and that means every single atom in your body has been recycled, many many millions of times over. Who knows - in 50 billion years time, some of your atoms might be part of some alien species in some far off planet somewhere outside our galaxy.

For all I know - part of baglock's brain (member here) could be part made from one of Adolf Hitlers farts - which would explain a lot about the crap he writes.

Last edited:
but lots of Tofu, quinoa, beans etc. I bet her farts are really rank, that's why the glum face.
I dont even want to know about her farts tofu or otherwise :)
A thought just crossed my mind ....Do fish fart ? Im going to have to google this or have a sleepless night pondering upon it .

Every single living thing on the planet, has been evolved from species that were around during the Dinosaur era - and for many, many millions of years & species before that.

Every atom/particle in the universe has been around (at least) since the big bang - and that means every single atom in your body has been recycled, many many millions of times over. Who knows - in 50 billion years time, some of your atoms might be part of some alien species in some far off planet somewhere outside our galaxy.

For all I know - part of baglock's brain (member here) could be part made from one of Adolf Hitlers farts - which would explain a lot or the crap he writes.
I once read that every time you take a breath you are breathing in a couple of molecules of air that were also breathed in by Julius Caesar . But I bet Adolf's farts were pretty rank .

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

For all I know - part of baglock's brain (member here) could be part made from one of Adolf Hitlers farts - which would explain a lot or the crap he writes.
David Attenborough walt

I once read that every time you take a breath you are breathing in a couple of molecules of air that were also breathed in by Julius Caesar . But I bet Adolf's farts were pretty rank .
Pretty much every bit of water you'll ever drink or have drank is recycled dinosaur piss - and as most people are roughly 80% water, you're basically just a bag of recycled piss!

ER are in Marlborough on Saturday - I don’t know what kind of reception they’ll get.

12 Bore probably.
The problem is, most of them live in places like Marlborough, the smug, spoiled, entitled numpties that they are!

I see the Extinction Rebellion protesters are at it again. So a question for our resident LEOs,

what glue are they using to stick each other together / to things? and how do you deal with it.

It also appears one woman has glued her tits to the road outside Goldman Sachs in Fleet street. So begs the question, what if you were just to leave her there?

She has chosen to do that, what would happen if you just coned her off to keep her safe from traffic and left her there. Would she un-glue herself? would she have to get the other proesters to unglue her?

In fact what if we all just totally ignored these people. would they just get more and more extreme, like toddlers seeking attention?

I bet if it was 5c and pissing with rain they would be slightly less enthusiastic.

View attachment 389493
Hang on lads, I've got a great idea...

And we are told by the unamazing crustacean Doctors are super intelligent creatures
It's hardly a proper PhD is it, with white coats and all?

He probably wrote on the economics of queer dog raping on allotments.
Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 08.54.24.png

I dont even want to know about her farts tofu or otherwise :)
A thought just crossed my mind ....Do fish fart ? Im going to have to google this or have a sleepless night pondering upon it .
I had the same thought about Bees, until one of the village social media groups literally had a post with villagers complaining about swarms of bees shiting on their cars