Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
Au contraire, we do, but just your pronouns. 12 weeks & counting until I am out of the madhouse...:boogie:

People of this country wonder why there’s so much crime and lack of respect of the police. Honest to god, this country is fucked if the chief of police for one force has to spend time away from real matters to appease the fascist left.

Does he drive a smoke-belching, thirty year old American V8 diesel, eat steaks three meals a day, and cuts down tress at the weekends to cut up into logs for all his friends' wood burners?
Nah, prolly some holier-than-thou indoctrinator, dressed in the finest products of the petro chemical industry, eating fruit and veg that got flown in from Africa or S America and with the latest A**le mobile phone made by one kidney families in the PRC.

So the Met have been given at least 6 weeks notice about this, I wonder if they can get their act together and stop it before it happens.

So the Met have been given at least 6 weeks notice about this, I wonder if they can get their act together and stop it before it happens.

It's only a matter of time before someone gets a serious shoeing.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

It's only a matter of time before someone gets a serious shoeing.
Interfere with Joe Public's Xmas shopping at your own peril. Wayne and Waynetta ain't going to take too kindly when they cant take little Chardonnay and D'Shawn to Hamleys to see Santa!

They don't like it up 'em Mr Mainwaring!!

Mufulira

Old-Salt
People of this country wonder why there’s so much crime and lack of respect of the police. Honest to god, this country is fucked if the chief of police for one force has to spend time away from real matters to appease the fascist left.
Is that a bald spot on top of her overworked head? Just asking!

With sensible use of scarce resources and operating within the law, how do you expect the police to cover every bridge, every road, every junction, every train and tube station and every iconic or strategic location?

I’m telling you right now, it’s not possible without multiple thousands of more police officers and serious legislation changes.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
With sensible use of scarce resources and operating within the law, how do you expect the police to cover every bridge, every road, every junction, every train and tube station and every iconic or strategic location?

I’m telling you right now, it’s not possible without multiple thousands of more police officers and serious legislation changes.
How long is the process to become a Special? Can I squeeze it in in 6 weeks?

How long is the process to become a Special? Can I squeeze it in in 6 weeks?
I think you would struggle. Would you be willing to work 16 hours a day for 2 weeks for no pay?

Bearing in mind they have given a couple of exact locations...perhaps they could start there..;)

endure

GCM
Obviously willing to die for the cause...

"No people's assembly due to weather
Protesters have decided not to hold a people’s assembly because of the incoming bad weather.

Instead they are encouraging people to network with each other and get to know one another."

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bearing in mind they have given a couple of exact locations...perhaps they could start there..;)
Absoloutely, cover those two or three and what do you think will happen?

They wouldn’t lie about their intentions to deceive would they.

Latest Threads