Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

M

Mentioning these issues marks you out as a racist, far right, jack booted nazi.
Did you join the Army Cadets or the Hitler Youth?

These are the reactions we get if you raise the issues.
I'll bet you voted Leave too, you goose stepping, violator of everyone's right to live in the UK.
Life is full of paradoxes isn't it?

1571037835570.png

"Cars are our friends..." - we should talk to them and give them names:

Hypocritical Virtue Signalling C^&t!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not sure what the little rascals and interpretive dancers have got planned for today, but it's pissing down in London!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
No need for all of that, the word cunt will suffice.
I'm getting those negative vibes man that you're not a Cumberbitch

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
The Extreme Retards are holding the BBC hostage now -

View attachment 422131

I actually support them now - eventually those inside the BBC will die, and they won't be replaced so long as Extreme Retards can maintain this stance.

Bye-bye BBC =D
It makes me laugh when there’s a whole line of Police officers stood there like lemons. How much is it costing the tax payer for them to just stand there, they may as well not be there. If they are going to spend time there at least start leg and arming the protestors into the back of a van and lock them up.

Not sure what the little rascals and interpretive dancers have got planned for today, but it's pissing down in London!
Was wondering what they got up to at the weekend as the weather wasn't great and their tents have been trashed by the police. It's all gone very quiet.

Was wondering what they got up to at the weekend as the weather wasn't great and their tents have been trashed by the police. It's all gone very quiet.
Judges and the courts are a target next allegedly, no doubt plenty of woke lefty legal begals will go into full virtue signalling mode and get down with the crustys for some interpretive dance

Judges and the courts are a target next allegedly, no doubt plenty of woke lefty legal begals will go into full virtue signalling mode and get down with the crustys for some interpretive dance
"Jennifer, I kind of like what the new guy is doing. Some very nifty moves. I confess that I can't quite work out how to interpret it, though ..."

"Something about eyes ... looking through trees? No, that's not quite right ... Metal trees?"

"Bars, by any chance?"

"Could be, Tarquin. Oh, now he's grinning and pointing at us ... and stretching."

"My, that's quite a long stretch isn't it?"

"Now it's something about waking round a very small room. His friend has joined him .. clearly very attracted to him, given that leer. "

" Oh, that's nice! How inclusive."

He's pointing at his friend and ... chewing gum? Now he's asking to guess a word .. one word ... Is he blowing a bubble?"
"Bubble Gum?"
"No, that's two words. Oh, now he's pointing at us again and nodding. He's signalling 'shorter' ... Bubble? ... shorter yet ... Bubba? Got it!"

"So, we're invited to spend a long stretch in a small room, with bars on the windows and a big guy called Bubba who has rather an unnerving, salacious look on his face ...

You know, Jennifer, I've just remembered I've got an appointment with my tailor. Just off home to get cleaned up a bit."

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tyk

LE
About bloody time.

Noticeable the BBC website has kept most of the ER stuff fairly quiet, one assumes the lack of luvvy hypocrites and the Police tactics of preventing the scumbags from knobbling the city significantly for days on end doesn't meet their right on agenda.

About bloody time.

Noticeable the BBC website has kept most of the ER stuff fairly quiet, one assumes the lack of luvvy hypocrites and the Police tactics of preventing the scumbags from knobbling the city significantly for days on end doesn't meet their right on agenda.
V good to see the police cracking down on this. 1,300 arrests so far and the system is under strain.

Awol

LE
My Master's thesis was actually on PEM and SOFC Fuel Cells, modeling and testing them. I worked on Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) for trucks so that they don't have to plug-in while stationery in truck stops. A DoE funded project.

But I have moved on away from that line of work into green energy vehicles and consulting.
Screenshot_20191007-200842.jpeg

Plod strikes again

tgo

Old-Salt
I remeber seeing something about these muppets saying once it got to 1k arrests the system would fail, we're up to 1.4k now, and it is struggling, wonder if next time they'll go for more arrests in a quicker time and really try to overload it all.

I'd declare it a terriorist organisation personally and slot the cnuts.

offog

LE
Some old bint glued herself to the ground so they could not take her. I have no problem with this. leave her there, Winters Coming!

Indeed he is, initially when I first saw him I felt an inkling of pity for him. That quickly disappeared when he started chopsing off about human rights because he had to share a cell and had been bullied on the induction wing.

I was in the middle of explaining the regime to him quite politely as I do, but ended up snapping at him reminding him he is not in the Hilton. He then promptly burst into tears.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

How is the hardened con holding up at the moment?

Latest Threads