Extinction Rebellion protesters - what to do?

Anybody getting held up by them in their cars , should automatically stop, talk to the next two vehicle drivers behind , and ask them not to switch off their engines (if possible) and to pass this message to the next two drivers behind and so on , then start your own engines again , call over the organisers and explain that the pollution being throw out of these vehicles is now filling the immediate area with CO/CO2 and particulates from the diesel motors , and they are now responsible for the increase in asthma and lung problems that are going to affect the kids in this now local "hot spot" of pollution, as well as many of the protesters that are gathered there

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I read a news article about these protesters today
the amount of money being sent to them is frightening
and many are being paid 400 pounds per week to be present
for me thats decent money for doing nothing all day, i can take a book and a flask
where do I sign up

Stop Universal Credit or Job Seekers Allowance as none are looking for work.
Make swampy, willow herb & tarquin do community service for the benefits.
Letting the spongers/unwashed lie in roads protesting is not work or looking for it!

This is basically what quite a few ARRSERs come across as off when talking about climate change.

Those would be the ones hysterically claiming we're doomed and we'll all fall off the edge of the planet if things warm up/cool down a little.

Give your head a wobble.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Stop Universal Credit or Job Seekers Allowance as none are looking for work.
Make swampy, willow herb & tarquin do community service for the benefits.
Letting the spongers/unwashed lie in roads protesting is not work or looking for it!
Swampy actually has a full time job planting trees
he also lives in a yurt
I hope his yurt gets woodworm

Looks like some of them have moved onto London City Airport

Latest Threads